Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Zoro's POV

-----------------------------------------

The next morning, no one new where Sanji was. I spent all night looking for him, but I couldn't find him.

I explained this to the crew, and they nodded their heads.

"Understood. You did your best, Zoro. Now we shall go look for Sanji!"

I was kneeling and crying at the time, I felt like a total idiot.

"Zoro, it's ok. Get up!" Ussop said.

"N-no this is all my fault we should never have left him alone like that w-what if he jumped into the ocean... That curlybrow..."

"I never knew you cared that much about Sanji," Luffy said. He just gave me his signature grin.

"Don't worry about it! I promise you everything will be alright! Just you wait and see!"

I smiled and nodded.

--

Sanji's POV

-------------------------------------------------

It has been 2 days since I decided to stay in the storage room. I hadn't had a thing to eat or drink. I was slowly starting to fade away...

It has been a while since I felt this way. The last time I felt this way was when I first met Zeff, and we had to look for a ship in order to survive.

But this time, I felt very alone.

And I couldn't go to sleep, or I would have nightmares, so I hadn't even spent a minute resting.

I could hear the sounds of my fellow muigwaras on the deck, saying worried phrases about me.

But I didn't care. Right now, I just wanted to die. Forever. Then I would never have to show myself to Luffy in this state.

I could hear voices.

"SANJI! WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Marimo scream.

I had never heard him say my name before. Good stuff.

"SANJI! I WILL STOP EATING AFTER TODAY IF YOU DON'T SHOW YOURSELF! AND IF YOU DON'T GET UP HERE, I'LL STARVE!"

Classic Luffy. But I would die and he would find me dead eventually, so there is no need to worry.

"SANJI!" I heard Nami-swan and Robin-chan yell. Those cute-faces. Though, I still refuse to go up.

And I could feel myself coming to a sleep, about to have another one of those stupid-ass nightmares.

--

Luffy's POV

----------------------------------

I was really, really, worried. Really, really, worried about the ship's cook, Sanji, and how he was feeling.

"Where could he be? We've checked everywhere!" Nami said.

"Yeah." Luffy said. He looked down at the ground. He was so terrified he couldn't even say anything.

"SANJI!" I screamed. "DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE DEAD!"

--

Author's Note

-----------------------------------------

Getting interesting, huh? What will happen to Sanji? I don't even know for myself, but I do know the ending for this story... Sorry this is my first fanfic please tell me whatever you like in the comments!

Adios! Word count: 466 words!