"I was home alone without my husband, the book I had been reading all morning had already tired me out and I thought I was very lonely," she explained, pausing and looking into his eyes. "Besides, the house needs a little creature to brighten up our lives a bit," she smiled as she bent down and caressed the head of the new member of the family, who didn't hesitate to lick her hand.

Benny sighed silently, he knew that Frida was longing for something more. "I guess he needs a name," Benny said, joining her in petting the dog.

"Benny sounds like a nice dog name," Frida suggested, playfully, staring at the dog and smiling.

"Oh you say?" Benny asked offended. "I don't think you want to have two Benny's at home," he laughed.

"Or maybe yes. So I don't have to miss you so much during the day," she replied.

"Apolo sounds like a wise name," Benny said, helping her up.

Frida raised both eyebrows to think about it. "Okay, you win," she hugged him. Benny also wrapped his arms around her and Frida put her face on his neck, kissing him and feeling his warmth.

"Are you okay?" He asked stroking her back.

She nodded her head without saying anything, she looked like a little girl. "They told me you were composing but I couldn't contain the urge to introduce you to the new member," she broke away a bit. "I'm sorry," she apologized.

"Okay, no problem, Frida. I will always have time for you," he assured her, caressing her cheek.

"I know," she nodded her head in disorientation. She looked at her watch, it was around 3:30 p.m., so she understood that it was time to go back to her cave. "I'm leaving now, we won't interrupt you anymore," she took the dog's leash. "Let's go Apolo," she said softly and the pup got up off the floor to follow his new mom.

"Wait," Benny tried to stop her. "Would you wait for me half an hour? And so we leave together," he asked her, perhaps the right thing to do was to do that and not let her go home alone again.

"I could, yes," she agreed. "I'll be with Görel for a bit," she instructed and left the office, followed by Apolo.

Frida entered Görel's office, who was under a stack of papers that she was reading and organizing. "Busy?" Frida asked.

Görel looked up immediately at the voice and her eyes lit up. "I was, but not anymore," she smiled, dropping the papers on the desk and getting up from her chair.

Frida had a bit of difficulty getting Apolo to enter the office but he did after giving him a few pushes. "We came to visit," she commented, looking at her new dog.

"Who is this little one?" Görel asked, bending down to pet the puppy.

"His name is Apolo, he is a new member of the Andersson Lyngstad family," she smiled. "I just adopted him today and came to introduce him to Benny," she added.

"Hello, Apolo," Görel let him lick her cheek, he was very attached and affectionate. "Benny was writing music all day and he didn't want to be bothered, he didn't even go out to eat. Did you see him?" She commented, somewhat dismayed.

"I saw him," Frida agreed. "He stopped for a moment when we got there and then he told me to wait another half hour for him," she explained.

"I tried to get him to eat something but he wouldn't," Görel said and then got up again to go to the shelf that was attached to the wall near the window. "By the way, it's good that you're here, you have some mail that Benny hasn't brought you and I don't want it to accumulate," she said, taking a stack of papers that had Frida's name on it. Since she now had no office, everything came to Mono Music, that is, fan letters, requests from producers, musical offers, businesses and their branches.