"Could you please introduce yourself?" The dark skin woman smiled. "I'm Y/n L/n and I star as Aspen Zeusdottir in Thor: The Returned Valkyrie."

She smiled and was pleased with my response. "Y/n I am a really huge fan-" "You are? Thank you." "You're welcome. I'm pretty sure that there are a few more like me. Would you mind giving us some insight on the movie."

The camera shifted to me and I began to answer.

"Its simple really. Aspen Zeusdottir is Zeus's illegitimate child from an affair with an Elf from Elfheim. Her mother raised her alone and trained her to be the best assassin and later to be the best Valkyrie known to Asgardians. She is feared by many but was killed by Odin and Hela during a war about 1000 years ago. When Thanos snapped reality, it caused a spark on Vanaheim and she was sent back but as you may know Asgard was blown up by Surtur. She then vowed to kill Thor as Odin was already dead as her way of taking revenge for her late mother. Instead, Aspen fell for the God of Thunder who fell for her as well, but here's the twist. An unknown entity has launched chaos and was in search for her for a very imperative reason."

The reporter looked amused by the time I finished my explanation. "On the topic of Thor, how has Chris's wife taken this?"

"Well when certain scenes were shot I felt extremely guilty at the end. I would message Elsa on Instagram to apologize. I especially asked for permission for each shot. It still haunts me to this day."

"Are you familiar with the Marvel franchise and are you team Marvel or DC?" "I am familiar with it and its actually my favourite series. For your second question I am 100% team Marvel."

"Do you think they have a chance with the new upcoming movies." "When they get Bucky then could the questions be asked."

She was astonished by my response but I really wondered if it offended her. "I hope I haven't offended you love." "No no its fine Rdj said the same a while back. "Great minds think alike."

"Apparently so." The interview went on for a few minutes before I was let free to roam the area.

Several pictures were taken infront of backgrounds with the movie's name and sponsors.

The process of being interviewed and photographed repeated for about an hour or two but the final one stood out to me.

It was the final photograph before the movie began. There was a giant platform in the centre of the room. The other cast members were all by the step awaiting to go on.

I was then motioned by Daya to come along so I did as asked.

One by one the actors and actresses went up the step. Each being welcomed by fans clapping or calling for them. I was now expected to go up but I was completely nervous.

Sebastian was about to go up but noticed that I was anxious to step up so he cane back down.

"You ok?" "Yep just nervous." "I can see that. Would you like if I went up with you?" "I'd fancy that. Thank you."

He stretched out his hand and I held onto it. He flashed me his gorgeous smile before leading me up the stairs.

As we were on top of the platform the crowd erupted in cheers and calling for either of us. The cameras focused on us and flashes were seen in every corner of my eye.

The other members were gathered with each other and preparing to be photographed.

Sebastian and I soon followed their lead. He placed his hand over my waist as if to hold it firmly but didn't.

Instead it hovered over. Even though he wasn't touching me, the action gave me butterflies as the pictures began to be taken.

After the group picture with cast and crew members, we headed into the private theater to see the film.