Chapter 68- Arrogant Group?

Chapter 68
      Yan Jian shook his head.
"The jade would be more useful to you. Keep it!" He rejected but Long feng insisted. Yan Jian finally accepted the Heaven absorbing jade.
"We won't follow you on one condition!" Yan Jian declared.
"What is the condition?" Long feng asked.
"When you return, you must teach Han Man a good lesson. If you lose, Li yu'er and I will kill you before the Mortal heaven sect does!" Yan Jian and Long feng laughed.
Long feng nodded at Li yu'er and she nodded back. Without waiting, Long feng turned and walked towards the outer court.
Watching his back, Yan Jian felt sad while Li yu'er felt inexplicably lonely. She felt as if she had lost something important right before her eyes......
*
*
       Long feng had already left the Mortal heaven sect and was already some distance from the Fang mountain. Before he left, he had already changed his clothes. he was wearing a black robe which didn't look particularly attractive. one wouldn't tell that he was a cultivator with a glance. Other than changing his clothes so he looked like an ordinary person, Long feng also used a soul formation technique he had derived from the Infinite Immortal Soul formula. If was a Transformation Formation. He used the formation to change his appearance. Although he still looked like a fifteen year old youth, he wasn't as handsome as before. His skin was a shade darker than before and he looked like a young scholar. He changed his appearance just in case he fell into any problem, his family and friends wouldn't be traced. Of course, his transformation formation wouldn't fool someone like Lord Yi Ming or a peak Yin level cultivator and above.
      He could see the towering mountain as it towered over all. Few people would believe that the mountain was actually a tomb!
Long feng had no plan on where to head to. His only goal currently was to become stronger within ten months. He walked slowly, one step at a time into the distance. Gan yu city was quite large, so he would go around the city before he left. He even wanted to head in the direction of the Jianhai clan to see how the overlord of the province lived. He walked in a random direction.
        Long feng walked for two days and two nights without a rest! And he walked like an ordinary mortal without using any martial power!
On the third day, he was exhausted and had to stop in a nearby settlement. He still hadn't left Gan yu city even after walking for so long! It proved how big Gan yu city was.
Long feng decided to stop in a tavern. The tavern was large and many fairly powerful cultivators were gathered inside, either eating or discussing. Most of them were from fairly powerful or famous Yin clans all over Gan yu city. But what was surprising was that there were even some disciples of the Yun Hai sect and the Wuma clan!
The Yun Hai sect and the Wuma clan were the two strongest powers of Gan yu city and were famous throughout the province! They were only second to the Jianhai clan and even the Jianhai clan had to give them some level of face.
Long feng merely wanted to eat. He had already emptied out the food he had brought along and was now hungry again. But luckily, he had some Connate beads.
He stepped into the tavern and found an empty table by the side. Each table had four chairs and he sat on one of the chair, beckoning to the waiter.
The waiter ran over to his table.
"Rice dumplings and a cup of green mist tea" he said. Green mist tea was a special tea made from medicinal herbs and grasses. the tea had sweet fragrance and it could revitalize a cultivator's inner energy. The waiter nodded and ran off, returning later with the meal.
"That would cost fifty connate crystals!" The waiter said, gently placing the meal on the table.
Long feng was quite surprised by the price. As expected, this tavern was for wealthy people!
But he didn't say anything. He simply began to munch on the food. A man entered the tavern and sat down at Long feng's table. He nodded at Long feng and made his order.
Long feng noticed that the man was a rank eight connate cultivator so he didn't bother with him. They simply ate their meal in silence.
     A group of men entered the tavern. Their aura silenced everyone, and even Long feng couldn't help but look up from his meal.
The youth in the lead was a rank four Yin level cultivator! The people behind him were all at least rank nine connate cultivators!
The leading youth emanated an arrogant air from head to toe! He glanced around the tavern disdainfully, yet none dared to meet his gaze. Long feng guessed that he had a high social background.
With a slight harrumph, the group walked into the tavern.
"Waiter! Bring your best food and wine for us! And be fast about it!" One of the men following the youth shouted. The waiter looked frightened as he nodded and began to gather the meal.
The men were about nine in total. They looked around the tavern in search of a table which was suitable for them but sadly, all the tables had only four chairs each. But there were to tables which happened to be very close to each other and the group headed over to that side.
And it happened that Long feng was seated on one of the two tables with the other man. The man looked terrified and seemed to be preparing to run away from the table. Long feng on the other hand, didn't even notice the incoming group. He was gobbling down his food without a care in the world!
     Whoever the group passed by, they lowered their heads in fear and didn't dare look into the leading youth's eyes. The youth definitely had a terrifying background!
When they arrived at Long feng's table, the group didn't even bother speaking politely.
"You two! Get lost!" One of the men shouted.
The man who sat with Long feng immediately stood up and fled the tavern. Yet, Long feng continued eating. He didn't even know that they were talking to him!
The man who had spoke was displeased. He released his slight pressure of a rank one Yin level cultivator and spoke again.
"You!" He shouted.
    Long feng finally looked up. He stared at them, confusion written all over his face.
  The man's face reddened. Long feng didn't even know that they were referring to him! And the man's pressure wasn't even affecting Long feng.
"Me?" Long feng asked. He had been eating so he hadn't paid attention to what was happening. Now, he was confused.
"Yes you! Get the hell out of this tavern now!" The man shouted. He was also curious as to why his pressure wasn't affecting Long feng. Was Long feng already a Yin level cultivator too? But he didn't look like a cultivator at all. The highest level he could probably attain was the peak connate level.
Long feng was perplexed. He even looked around him to be sure that the man was referring to him and not someone else.
The man felt humiliated.
"Are you fucking dumb? Scram out right now!" He shouted, fully releasing his aura. Everyone expected Long feng to run out like the other person had done, but no. He didn't even blink!
"Why would I scram?" He asked quietly.