ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Start from the beginning

The person was wearing a hood the covered up their face it was way to dark outside to see anyway.

"Shou?"

"Hm? "

"What are you doing? "

"I was playing with the person outside the-"

The person was gone.

"What person? "

"Oh... Maybe I was seeing things it's fine"

"Okay? "

Mysta and the others continue to talk and eat while shoto thinks about the person.
_______________________________

The drive to the mall was kinda long but at least shoto got to watch the rain, who knew the mall would be open at night?.

They parked in the parking lot behind the mall and went inside, first they went to the plushy store the toy store then they stopped to eat, now they're at a clothing store.

They had separated because shoto was tiring everyone out making them hold his bags and carry him around, shoto walks around looking through thing's finding things that go with his outfit or random earrings he thought looked good.

Then there was the person again. Standing in the hallway staring at shoto, he looks over to the person, standing in place drinking some more of his milk before reaching his hand out to touch the person.

The person reaches their hand out to grab shotos hand, their hand was much bigger than shotos hand, the person had said something about people following shoto.

"What do you mean? "

"Them."

"Wha- "

"I can only protect you if u let me out. "

"I don't get what you mean, who are you anyway? "

"D̸̢̮̫̰̥̗̘̱͉͙͙̺̫̏͒̅̌o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓ i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝"

The p̞̈͑̚͞ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝s̠҉͍͊ͅo̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ ğ̶̡͚̺̼̱̺̘̳̘̩͚̯͔̎̅̍͋̒́̔̈́̎̂͜͜l̷̢̨̨̫̼͙̞͉̗͉̖̲̖̞̿̉i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝️c̸̛͕̯͂̐̓͗͊͛͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝ away in shotos hand before shoto puts his hand down, what did they mean?.

______________________________

Then it was at the fire works..

They where there again, in the ally way staring at him..

Mouthing do it, shoto looks away clinging on to ike harder.

"Shou..? You good? "

"I'm okay-"

"You sure? You keep hugging onto my arm tightly-"

"I'll stop sorry-"

"It doesn't bother me I just wanted to know if you're okay.."

__________________________

Then it kept happening.

They where either in shotos dreams or just staring at shoto in his room, it was getting to the point shoto deadass just started sleeping facing the wall.

It was like only shoto could see them.

"I don't know why you're following me but please just go away-"

"... "

"Please.. "

"They're here. "

"Wh-"

Before shoto can speak the house alarm goes off waking everyone up, shoto sits up watching his boyfriends freak out, the person had looked at the door before looking back at shoto.

"Let me out. "

"I don't know what you mean-"

The person reaches their hand out, shoto hesitates before grabbing their hand, they glitch out of shotos view as shotos eyes light up purple.

Shotos snaps back to reality when mysta grabs his wrist as they go down stairs with the others.

Vox shu and luca are standing in front of them so shoto can't see who their talking to.

Shoto peaks over the side of voxs shoulder, tilting his head in confusion, there was 5 people standing on the broken door.

There was 20 other people outside the house to, kuro Aaliyah mauran remix uki and everyone else comes out their rooms asking what's going on.

__________________________________________________________________
Welcome to season two.
The demons pet cat.