Naruto's temple touched the desk as he had started to nod off. The math club was indeed a great help. Then his phone which was tossed carelessly vibrated. His head shot up as he only stared at the phone for a whole minute which was out of his reach while being seated on the chair. He groaned as he finally got up and thought to wrap it up for that day.

He slumped on the bed as his muscles soothened. He took the phone and turned it on. A notification. He tapped on it which took him to a message from an unknown number. Naruto felt his breath getting hitched.
"Having fun snooping around? Tsk tsk eavesdropping is a bad thing to do Naruto." Naruto felt cold sweat forming on his forehead.

Then a picture which was quite blurry opened. He could make out that the person was him. At the house of Sakura, when he was hiding while eavesdropping on their conversation. Such a shameful thing to do yet he got caught. Naruto fingers were shaking as he sent him a message. "Who are you?"

The person didn't take long to reply to his question. "Someone you probably don't know or maybe you do... It is better if you keep this a secret. If you go around running your mouth, you know what can happen. And this is not the only secret of yours which I know."

Naruto couldn't wrap his head around the matter. When he was there that day, there wasn't anybody. Nobody could even think of following him. What's the point of doing that? That person was going to blackmail him sooner or later. Naruto could imagine the disappointment written all over Sasuke's face and staring at him disgusted.

Could he endure such humiliation? That very person rushed to help him even though they were not well acquainted yet that very day Naruto did something disgusting. Maybe even more disgusting than what they were doing. If that was found out by him, Naruto wouldn't be able to face him at all as this incident had no explanation. Naruto did it by his own choice. Sasuke had reputation and influence on everyone, so he also had the power to make his life hell. Naruto couldn't afford to be found out.

The next day

"Damn, you are working hard." Deidara commented. Naruto asked,"Don't you have band practice today?" Deidara responded,"No, Kei has gone somewhere with his father. So the practice has been delayed." Naruto muttered,"So lucky..." Deidara said,"What lucky? Practice makes a man perfect. Someday you are going to see this man up on the stage as millions of girls will cheer for me." "Keep dreaming." Naruto said as he rolled his eyes.

As the door was pushed open, there was more than the usual number. Other than the club members, there were outsiders who only came for gossip. A familiar face caught Naruto's eyes. Their eyes got hooked. Naruto nodded smiling and Sasuke mimicked the action. Deidara groaned as he found the day to be unlucky to encounter the infamous gang.

"Hey blondie!" Neji wavered as his intention was to tease him. Naruto decided to ignore him and sit on his usual place. "Have you done what I asked you to do?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto nodded handing him the notebook. Shikamaru hummed.

"What? You are playing teacher and student?" Neji asked. Shikamaru spoke nonchalantly,"Yeah, wanna join?" Neji said,"That shit is boring. Come play with us." Shikamaru wavered him off as he had no energy in the first place.

Then Naruto's phone vibrated again. Naruto felt his blood running cold. He started to rummage into his bag and at the same time all the other ones started doing the same thing. A notification was floating on the screen. A same file was delivered to all of them as it was posted on the page of the school. A short video.

["Cough cough."
"Shut up, just do it right."
"Okay okay. So we have a very interesting thing here. Is it even interesting? The whole school is aware of this."
"Let me speak, shut up. So we have a famous 'bad boy' in our school, apple of everyone's eyes. Tsk... So let's see what our 'bad boy' does in his leisurely hours."

Then a shaky and blurry video which seemed to be taken from afar floated on the screen. The back of a guy was seen, he was wearing black, his nape was pale and his hair was dark. It was recgonisable, it was none other than Sasuke Uchiha. And the two voices were of Yahiko and Itachi.

"Our 'bad boy' doesn't feel bad to skip school as his one and only father doesn't give a fuck about him." Chuckling could be heard clearly from the background. Yahiko spoke,"Talk something nice, he's your brother asshole." Itachi spoke again,"Nice thing huh? My brother is good at seducing girls. See, how he has wrapped her around his pinky figure."

A girl appeared who just opened the door of her house and immediately rushed to wrap her hands around Sasuke's neck pulling him closer shamelessly in the broad daylight. "See? My brother knows what he is doing." Yahiko said as if a thunder had fallen on head,"Wasn't he into that pink haired...what was her name again?"

"Sakura, Yui's best friend."
"She's dead, dude."
"However, this new character appeared in his life. I wonder how Sakura might take this. Our only intention is to reveal the truth. So my brother has gone into the room and you'll see him coming out after two hours."

Sasuke came out and then lighten the cigarette up smoking standing on their lawn. The camera was zoomed..

"What a mess..."
"I wonder if he doesn't feel remorseful about his girlfriend's death. Nothing is stopping him from having fun. What a strong mentality, admirable."
"Damn I feel sorry for what was her name?"
"Sakura..."]

The video was cut short. Naruto's eyes made their way to gaze at Sasuke who had an unreadable expression on his face. It felt like cold water was splashed on Sasuke's face. He could feel the heat of rage rising up. He clenched his fist and then everyone saw Sasuke rushing outside.