Chapter 1.

(Hi: I just want to clarify that this is hotnicotineaddict on ao3, but unfortunately I accidentally logged out and now I can't log in for some odd reason despite the fact that I get notifications from ao3 about my fanfictions, and changed my account password already and shit. So, I'll be rewriting 'one last cigarette' here instead. FUCK YOU AO3.)

__________________________________________

"Are you sure we should be smoking..?" Iruma said, clearly worried as he looked at the lit cigarette his friend was holding.

A school delinquent had ended up becoming rather close friends with iruma, and at this moment was offering a taste of his cigarette to iruma.

"Yeah man, it'll be completely fine. Look it's just one cigarette, no biggie." The look on the delinquent's face was like he was silently pressuring iruma to do so. Iruma sighed and held it with his two fingers nervously.

"Don't waste any though, okay? It's mine and you remember that." Iruma looked at it and sighed, slowly putting it at his mouth as he inhaled the burning and intoxicating smoke into his lungs.

Iruma coughed a bit as smoke went out of his mouth. "Atta, boy! You're pretty good while it's your first time." The delinquent said.

Iruma still remembered that vivid memory before he really got addicted. He was now a 4th year student, and boy was it fucking pressuring.

Nothing changed about him though, other then some "cat scratches" on his thighs and chest,

Few of his classmates surprisingly got into their evil cycles after some time this year due to pent-up stress, aswell as clara who's one fortunately ended fast.

Now was the present time. The misfits are still in class even though is after sshool already, studying for an upcoming test.
Iruma is currently outside, "calling someone." well, not actually. He's just outside of the royal one. Looking over at his cigarette as he realized that it was nearly finished. A nonchalant expression layed on his face after a rather tiring day. The nearly-finished cigarette started to feel hotter every second that iruma inhaled another puff.

Iruma walked towards his classroom, along the way taking out some strong gum to hide and cover up his cigarette breath.

He shortly came back and waved at them, who the others in response, waved back. "So who was calling you?" Asmodeus asked. "Oh Just a friend. It's not that important..!" Iruma chuckled at his last sentence.

"The funny part is, we were actually talking about taking a break right before you walked back in, you wanna join?" Jazz said.

"Oh yeah, sure!" Iruma happily said as they stood up and went out to get some snacks. As they went out of the royal one, the others sensed the faint smell of cigarettes.

"Iruma did you see anyone smoking around here or something? Smells burnt here.." Shax said.
"No, not really. I was pretty focused on my phone call.." Iruma lied, not really making eye contact with anyone.

"Let's go quickly, this scent is quite unpleasant." Asmodeus said as he walked with quicker pace. "Studying is boring.." Clara said. "But it's important, clarin." Jazz said.

"Let's race! The last to go to the cafeteria loses!" Clara exclaimed in excitement. "Absolutely not." Asmodeus said. "You're afraid you'll lose to me huh azz-azz? Can't blame you." Clara said, rather sounding egotistical.

"Huh!? I would never lose to you!" Asmodeus exclaimed. "Well then, race you there!" Before asmodeus could reply, clara was already running towards the cafeteria, and asmodeus ended up racing her there.

"Hurry up irumachi!" Said clara from afar—

They all eventually reached the cafeteria. And were now eating. The other 2, and as I mean clara and asmodeus, were debating who won and who lost.

"Come on now, you both won." Shax said. "Yeah, it was a tie." Iruma said as he had his fork in hand, he was already finished in a short amount of time, like he was almost rushing.
Iruma strenched his arms as he watched the others happily talking with other. "Well, I'm gonna go outside for a bit." Iruma stood up as he walked outside.

"Iruma-sama, is there a reason?" Asmodeus asked, clearly confused. "Um, it's not important. Bye though, I'll be in the royal one rooftop if you need me!" Iruma quickly left and went to go outside.

"That was weird." Jazz said. "Tell me about it..he acted soo out of character." Shax replied. "I'm gonna go check on iruma." Shax said. Azz had obviously agreed as he stood up.

"Alright, we're done eating anyways so..I'm following you guys and then we're going back to studying. C'mon clarin, let's go." Jazz said as he gestured clara to come along.

Iruma let out a puff of smoke from his cigarette as the euphoric and relaxing feeling waved over him as he took out his phone to scroll through devi-media.

He was so focused on other things that he didn't even hear the footsteps. The footsteps that became louder and louder within each and every step.

"Iruma?" Iruma flinched as he saw jazz and the others. "...ああ、くそ." Iruma mumbled. "Iruma-sama, please put that cigarette out!" Asmodeus frantically said.

Iruma looked at the others as he dropped his cigarette onto the floor and stomped on it harshly. "Okay first of all, what the devi fuck." Shax said. "Dude, since when did you start smoking?" Jazz looked at iruma worriedly as he said that.
"during last year...september..?" Iruma said as he crossed his hands nervously as he began leaning on one leg. "This has been going on since last year!?" Asmodeus blurted out.

"It's not that big of a deal, I'm 17, I'm gonna do stuff like this in the future or present anyways.."
"Still, Smoking is highly addictive!" Elizabetta butted in. The atmosphere felt awkward.

"Nee-san is right, it's bad for your body and lungs!" Clara said. The worry and concern in her voice was visibly. "Stupid clara is right, it's not only bad for your lungs, but it can cause eye diseases, issues with your immune system, gum infections, esophagus cancer, strokes and heart diese-" Asmodeus was suddenly off-put and interrupted by iruma,
Who groaned loudly in annoyance and irritation as he pinched the brink of his nose before he began mumbling to himself in japanese.

Iruma sighed, "I-I think I'm just gonna go for today." Iruma said, in a clearly stressed tone. He walked away fast as he left the others in silent and dumbfounded.

"What the fuck just happened?" Shax said.