68

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

RON, HERMIONE, NEVILLE, HARRY, LUNA AND GINNY were all stuck inside the Ministry of Magic with a bunch of escaped Death Eaters who were having the time of their lives with them.

"STUBEFY!" Neville shouted again, pointing his wand at each Death Eater in turn, "STUBEFY! STUBE—"

One of the largest Death Eaters seized Neville from behind, pinioning his arms to his sides. He struggled and kicked; several of the Death Eaters laughed.

"It's Longbottom, isn't it?" sneered Lucius Malfoy. "Well, your grandmother is used to losing family members to our cause... Your death will not come as a great shock..."

"Longbottom?" repeated Bellatrix, and a truly evil smile lit her gaunt face. "Why, I have had the pleasure of meeting your parents, boy..."

"I DOE YOU HAB!" roared Neville, and he fought so hard against his captor's encircling grip that the Death Eater shouted, "Someone Stun him!"

"No, no, no," said Bellatrix. She looked transported, alive with excitement as she glanced at Harry, then back at Neville. "No, let's see how long Longbottom lasts before he cracks like his parents... Unless Potter wants to give us the prophecy—"

"DON'D GIB ID DO DEM!" roared Neville, who seemed beside himself, kicking and writhing as Bellatrix drew nearer to him and his captor, her wand raised. "DON'D GIB ID DO DEM, HARRY!"

Bellatrix raised her wand. "Crucio!"

Neville screamed, his legs drawn up to his chest so that the Death Eater holding him was momentarily holding him off the ground. The Death Eater dropped him and he fell to the floor, twitching and screaming in agony.

A sudden figure apparated inside the Ministry of Magic, her wand drawn at the curly haired witch, a smirk on her face and not a sign of fear inside her.

"Hello auntie Bella." Ebony says in the most innocent tone she could muster. 

"No!" Bellatrix whispers back in disbelief, a smile on her face. "You must be Sirius' daughter, I have heard a lot about you and your pathetic mother before I killed her--"

"Safe the cute talk." Ebony replies. "Guess what? I don't care." Bellatrix seemed taken aback. "What? Not used to someone telling you how they do not care that you murdered their mom?"

"She is bluffing." Malfoy says to the curly haired woman. "She cares."

"Do I, Lucius?" Ebony asks back. "This is a real nightmare, a fucking family reunion." She muttered. "Listen, I never got to meet my mom and I'm sure she was a nice woman but I take more after my father anyway." 

"She does!" Sirius voice rung from above.

Then, high above them, two more doors burst open and five more people sprinted into the room: Sirius, Remus, Moody, Tonks, and Kingsley.

Malfoy turned and raised his wand, but Tonks had already sent a Stunning Spell right at him. The Death Eaters were completely distracted by the appearance of the members of the Order, who were now raining spells down upon them as they jumped from step to step toward the sunken floor: Ebony had taken her Horned Serpent Wand with her. She figured, if accidents were about to happen, she would love it to happen here.

Sirius dueling with a Death Eater some ten feet away. Kingsley was fighting two at once; Tonks, still halfway up the tiered seats, was firing spells down at Bellatrix, Remus had a one on one with Dolohov and Ebony was fighting a Death Eater who's name she didn't remember.