37

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

POTIONS CLASS WAS NEVER SOMETHING EBONY LOOKED FORWARD TO. Not because she doesn't like potions but because she has to deal with Snape for an hour or two. If only she had a better professor for this class.

"Can anyone tell me what Amortentia is?" Snape asks, standing in the front with his hands needly folded in front of his body. Some people raise their hands including Angelina. "Yes?"

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion to ever exist, very hard to make as well." Angelina explains. "Apparently it smells differently to each person according to what appeals to them." 

"Very well." Snape hisses through gritted teeth. "What do you smell, Miss Johnson?"

"A new card deck and sweets from Honeydukes. . . maybe fireworks too." Angelina replies. 

"Everyone, write an essay on Amortentia and what you smell in it before next week's Friday." 

Some people groan but it's not going to help their case at all. Snape had already given out the homework and he isn't likely to change it because some people complain about it. Ebony sits back in her chair with her quill in her hand. 

"What do you smell?" Fred asks, leaning closer to her with a curious look on his face. Ebony looks up and inhales deeply. A very strong smell fills her nose thrills. 

"Leather, chocolate and . . ." Ebony smiles and looks at him. "The sweater your mom knits every Christmas." Fred smiles back. "What about you?"

"I smell the sweet smell of Zonko's and forest." Fred inhales again. "Apples?" 

"Apples?" Ebony asks back.

"Yeah, apples." 

"You have a very nice combination of things." Ebony comments before she sees Fred stare at her. 

"We should try make one."

"What?" 

"For the shop, remember?" Fred asks back. "Meet me here after all classes." 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THEMES SUCH AS SMUT!
IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE OR UNDER 18, PLEASE STOP READING AND SKIP TO THE NEXT!

SPECIFIC WARNINGS: Use of a 'lust' potion, vaginal penetration, unprotected sex, rough sex, mild teasing, pet-names.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

AND SO, EBONY IS CURRENTLY MIXING SOME POTION IN ONE OF THE CAULDRONS. Her cat, Smokey, sits on the plank above the cauldron and Fred keeps watch in the corridor to make sure no one comes inside and sees what they're up to.

"Add five raspberry seeds." Ebony reads out loud. She shrugs and does as it's written in her book. Smokey, however, seems to disagree and pushes the pot of raspberry seeds away from her. "Are you done? Let me create Amortentia here." Ebony says annoyedly but when her hand reaches for the pot, Smokey scratches her. "AW!"

"Are you okay?" Fred asks, walking inside after he heard her screech. 

"I'm fine, Smokey just doesn't let me use raspberry seeds."