Chapter Eleven: Jailbirds of a Feather

Start from the beginning

"No...no!"

Luigi tried standing up for himself, changing his tone to a serious one. This piqued Bowser's interest.
"Ah, a tough one, I see...maybe this will get you to talk..." Luigi winced back as Bowser grabbed a hair from his mustache and started yanking at it. This caused him to start panicking. He loved his cherished mustache and knew how much it hurt to rip hairs off of it. The Shy Guys and (Y/n) watched this. (Y/n) showed signs of worry for the poor guy being tormented. Bowser was trying to hurt him to get what he wants!
"You think I know every human being with a mustache, wearing an identical outfit with a hat and the letter of his first NAME ON IT?!?" The more Luigi spoke, the more Bowser pulled at his mustache hair. Luigi couldn't bear the pain but still tried to hide the fact that the other human was indeed his brother.

"Because I don't..."

Agitated, Bowser ripped Luigi's mustache hair off, making him cry out in pain. (Y/n) winced at this, knowing this must be really painful. Bowser then grabbed Luigi with his other hand and snatched his mustache harshly and forcefully.
"DO YOU KNOW HIM?!" Bowser shouted at him loudly. Luigi continued crying out in agony as Bowser kept stretching his mustache out.
"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! I know him!! Yes, I know him!! Yeah, he's my brother Mario, and he's the best guy in the world!!" Luigi began crying aloud but Bowser still refused to stop tormenting him. Bowser was more concerned about other things than hurting the poor plumber.
"DO PRINCESSES FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE?!" He yelled at Luigi angrily. (Y/n) rolled her eyes hearing this. Bowser really was serious about marrying the princess. Luigi knew he couldn't lie about his response.

"THEY DO IF THEY HAVE GOOD TASTE!!"

*R I I I P P ! !*

"AAAAAHHHH!!!"

Bowser had ripped at Luigi's mustache, making him scream in pain. Angered by his response, the monster threw Luigi away, making him crash into (Y/n), knocking them both down. Kamek watched this with a small grin.
"GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" Luigi took a moment to try and get himself back up as the Shy Guys surrounded the both of them.
"We'll see how tough this 'Mario' is when he watches me KILL HIS BROTHER!!!" Bowser threatened while talking to Kamek. This made Luigi really scared this time. Bowser really WAS going to kill him!! (Y/n), wouldn't have it. She wasn't going to let Bowser have his way this time. She stood up and began straining at the ropes. The Shy Guys held her back the best they could as Bowser watched in amusement.
"YOU MONSTER!!! You REALLY think your 'fool-proof plan' is gonna work?!? The princess would NEVER marry y--yyyy..." The more (Y/n) shouted at Bowser, the closer Bowser stomped over to her, making her stumble over her words and immediately change her tone.
"Unleeessss, she really DOES get interested in you...?" (Y/n) sheepishly smiled a bit. Bowser smirked for a moment and then looked down at Kamek.
"Bring this 'Luigi' fellow down with the other prisoners...Me and the Knoble Knight need to have a bit of a 'chat'..."

The next thing Luigi knew, he got forced into a large cage that was suspended in the air and was sent flying down toward a huge lava pit, assumingly where the other prisoners were being held. The fall has caused Luigi land on his chest inside of the cage. Still freaked out and scared, Luigi trembled in fear as he got back up and looked around. This was NOT what he intended AT ALL. Where they just going to leave him like this?!

Poor Luigi slowly peeked down at the bursting pool of lava below him as the magma continued hissing and bubbling below him.
"Wh-where am I...?" Luigi mumbled to himself, stuttering over his fearful voice as he continued gazing around at his spooky surroundings.
Suddenly, a high-pitched laughter from another cage startled Luigi, as the voice boomed and bounced off the echoey walls around them. There seemed to be a large bright blue glowing star spinning around in its cage. This strange creature held onto the bars as the cage slowly stopped to face him.