chapter 11

It's been two months and the majority of the work was given to you as ordered by Jungkook. He wanted to test you and make you suffer for your husband but you didn't give him the satisfaction of seeing you in pain. You maintained your poker face and never once revealed pain in front of him.

"Mrs Jeon is coming! Hurry up and clear the entry hall and arrange a proper welcome for the lady" the maid whisper yells to her other mates in the mansion.

The maids and butter gasp in fear as if they had heard a bomb blast. Indeed it's a bomb blast when it involves Mrs Jeon. 

"Hurry up!"

The maids and butter rush back to the main hall and clean the entire area while a few rushes to the storage room to gather some items for the welcoming of their miss.

You confusingly look at the maids hurting inside the house as of they are alerted of some hijack.

You innocently look around in the hole of finding some answers but none stops to explain to you and concentrate on their work.

"I wonder what has happened"

____

A high heel coated with pure red stamps on the road from the car as her legs are covered with long stockings while her gown reaches up to her mid ankle. The woman makes her way out of the car and looks at the mansion before her. Her red lips smirk proudly as her red polished fingers brush against her purse while the rose-attached hat stays on top of her head. Her does eyes and slim nose make her look unique and add more beauty to her aged face.

She steps forward and makes her way inside the mansion.

The maid steps forward with her head low and extends her hand to grab the coat from her lady.

"Welcome home Mrs Jeon," the butter bows down and the maids follow him by giving their respect to the old lady before him.

"It's good to be back after so long," Mrs Jeon hands her coat and bag to the maid and smiles at the view before her. The servants bowed their heads and the feeling of being in power enticed her with glory and pride. Her son never failed to impress her more and he did a good job in training these low-class peasants.

Mrs Jeon walks forward to make her way to the room but suddenly someone crashes into her resulting in her clothes to wet from the impact by the commoner. The maid and butler gasp in fear as they look at the poor girl.

"I'm sorry Miss I was-"

A slap was thrown at the girl making her fall on the ground with a thud.

____

You pour some coffee into the cup and place them on the tray. It's time for a coffee break for Jungkook and as usual, you had to place the coffee on his table before he arrives or else he would punish you by cutting your meals.

You take them and hurry to his room to place them in his room before he arrives at his room but what you failed to notice was the maids standing in a line with their heads down as the elder lady of the house walks through the hallway.

As you hurriedly walk you dash into the elder woman who wore expensive clothes and diamond with platinum plated jewellery. The coffee spills onto her making you gasp in fear.

"I'm sorry Miss I was-"

A harsh slap was thrown on your cheek making you fall on the ground due to the heavy impact.

"You filthy low-life peasant! How dare you spoil my dress and have the guts to pass by me!" The elder woman spits in digest as her voice fills with hatred and anger against you.