Forgiveness Pt 2

Jude and Madoc had been through a lot together. They had fought side by side in countless battles, and they had shared many victories and defeats. Despite their rocky past, they had developed a strong bond over the years.

One day, Jude and Madoc found themselves alone in a quiet corner of the castle. They sat down together and began to talk about their lives and their families. Jude talked about her struggles as a mortal in the faerie world, and Madoc listened intently.

As they talked, Madoc began to open up about his own struggles. He talked about the guilt he felt over his past actions, and the pain he carried with him every day. Jude listened patiently, offering words of comfort and understanding.

After a while, Jude looked up at Madoc and smiled. "You know," she said, "I never thought we'd end up like this. Sitting here, talking like old friends."

Madoc smiled back at her. "Neither did I," he said. "But I'm glad we did. I'm glad we can put the past behind us and move forward."

Jude nodded in agreement. "Me too," she said. "I don't know where I'd be without you, Madoc."

Madoc put his arm around Jude's shoulder. "You're a strong woman, Jude. You don't need me to survive. But I'm here for you, always."

Jude leaned into Madoc's embrace, feeling a sense of peace wash over her. She knew that they still had a long way to go, and that there would be more battles to fight. But for now, she was content to sit here with Madoc, enjoying the quiet moment of peace between them.