Taken-Away

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Estelle ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I wake up to the melodious voice of my alarm ringing in my phone. I yawn and get up to get ready for the day.
I chose a simple tshirt with a denim shorts and a pair of white sneakers for the day.

Estelle's outfit (bucket hat not included)

I take my purse and recheck it in order to make sure I have everything I need for the day. Then, I head out of the room to wish good morning to my aunt and my brother, who was probably sleeping till now. Our aunt have been taking care of us ever since our parents died in an accident. She owned a small café where I worked shifts in order to get extra money. My aunt always gave me my monthly money, but it always doesn't hurt for some extra. I make my way to the kitchen and find my aunt making breakfast there.
"Good morning auntie!" I wish her eagerly and she wishes me back by hugging me and wishing me good morning. I ask her where Alan was. She points her finger upstairs, pointing to his room.
"Hun, could you please help me by waking up your sleepy head brother?" She asked.
I nodded a yes in response.

I went upstairs to his room and slowly opened door, trying not to make any noise that would wake him up.
After entering his room very quietly, I get on his bed and start jumping!

"What the FUCK Estelle?!" He yells at me and starts to chase me downstairs to the kitchen.
I run fast and hide behind my aunt.

"Alan Henry Wilson, Stop yelling at your little sister like that, right this moment!" My aunt shouted at him.
I taunted him by making faces at him from behind my aunt's back.

"You little bitch!" he shouted at me before my aunt yelled at him and grounded him.

He left the kitchen and went back to his room in order to get ready for the day.
"You better not be going back to bed Alan, breakfast is almost ready!" My aunt yelled at him so he could hear it.

Turning her face back to me again, she said ,
"Hun, I think you should eat your breakfast or you will get late for school."
I nodded in response and started eating. She had made me pancakes with the topping of raspberries and maple syrup. I instantly finished eating it in less than 10 minutes.

After that I kissed my aunt on her cheek and wished her a goodbye. I walked outside and started my car and went to college.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Time skip after 6 hours💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I decided to go to a nearby café to get something to eat.
I went to one of my favorite café and entered it. The smell in the café made me want to order everything!

I picked a seat after ordering for a latte. After a few minutes I saw a guy staring at me. He was wearing a turtleneck shirt with black pants which hugged him in the right spots. It looked like he worked out a lot. He had abs and tattooed arms. I would lie if I would tell you that he wasn't hot.
He was sitting with some other people at a nearby table. I decided to not pay a lot of attention to him and stared drinking my latte once it arrived.

After a few minutes I noticed that they weren't sitting there anymore, seems like they had walked out if the café. I finished drinking my latte and paid before I went out to head home. Only did I know, that my life was going to change after a while.

I heard a gunshot. I gasped and went to hide behind a garbage bin which covered me. I put a hand over my mouth and tried not to scream.
I saw the people from the café brutally torturing a man. Then the only girl from the group took out a knife from her hand and stabbed it in the man's leg.

He screamed in pain.
"That's for raping all those poor girls." She said.
"Chloe, the rape story is a different part." The man from the last time spoke out.
He then shot the man dead 3 times in his chest. I couldn't hold myself anymore and let out a loud scream as tears started to roll down from my eyes. I tried to run away, as they noticed me.

After a few minutes everything went black, I felt strong arms around my waist holding me.
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Author's Note:
Omg, guys what do you think will happen next?