{Who decided to it was a good idea to bring a child to a sex club}

So as much as Connor is a state of the art prototype he's still a child. Childsafety settings were in place as much as they could be for a deviant hunter can be. Amanda is Connor's handler aka the person who he reports to and is in charge of these settings. So when news came of the new deviant case came in at a sex club let's just say Amanda was less then pleased getting the report.
The next day at the station the tension in the air was so think you could cut it with a knife until someone finally spoke up. "Okay so is anyone going to bring up last night homocide!" Then someone else spoke up superising it Gavin. "Yeah Connor tell us out of all of our recent homocides why did Hank bring you to last night's? Hmm..." and there was the unsuperising response from Reed.
Suddenly all where on Hank and Connor. Just as Hank was about to explain Connor spoke up first. "I went the Lieutenant house to tell him about the homocide but he wasn't answering so i broke in through the window but i'm fine now, then i played with sumo for a bit, told him again, after that we went started heading to the club, the Lieutenant told me to stay in the car though, a few people told me not i shouldn't be there, where's your parents, and don't put that in your mouth, we found the tracis after a bit but they got away and i think that's everything"
Connor smiled as he finished up. People were to say the least shock at what they heard but a lot of heads turned at the lieutenant. All that can be said after that is safe to say Connor is now a leash child. It's for the best.

[A/N if you guys want the prequel to this let me know it's a wip right now also double upload to make up for missing yesterday]