{'Are You Sure This Is Him?'}

Connor got the same question asked over the course after being activated 'Are you sure this is him?' with different tones and many differing things following it but it all meant the same. It was because he was an android or not the model they were expecting but it was all matriculated planned by CyberLife.
      It was apart of the plan whether humans or deviant knew it or not his appearance wide was all an effort to become the took look as non threatening as possible for high stake negotiations and to get along with other human and androids more friendly which honestly they could have done with their first idea but this will do for now.
      Now getting to where he is now just after his first case he's now waiting for Lt. Anderson outside Captain Fowler's office and by the looks of things they're having a heated discussion. By the looks of things they might be in there for a while so he just walks off to find something to do around the station.
     So he moves from his spot and start walking around until he can find something that sparks his interest then he walks over towards the break room currently no one is in there until he finds a tv so as tempted to Connor is to change the channel to something more interesting he keeps the news channel on for the best. Standing there Connor watches the news until two people walk in, Detective Gavin Reed and Detective Tina Chen. Just by there the two reactions alone he can tell he might not be wanted here.
      "Hey kiddo I don't think you're supposed to be here. Do your parents work here or did something happen to them?" Detective Chen decides to answer probably what both her and  were thinking. Now Connor fully faces towards them and answers them with a slightly confused expression on his face "Detective Chen my name is Connor and I am the android sent by CyberLife and androids do not have we parents. I was sent here to help with all deviant cases" Gavin bursted out laughing the moment Connor finished. "Are you sure this is him CyberLife didn't make a mistake funny joke Tin Kid but why are you really here? Besides, why would Cyber life send an android to our jobs much less a child one to do our job if they see us as a joke? Actually don't answer that." Gavin asked with a scowl appearing on his face.
      Tina goes and shoots Gavin dirty look and is about to go off on Gavin before Connor answers Gavin's question. "With the rise in deviants CyberLife decided to step in to make a line of deviant hunters. My appearance is just to put humans at ease and to get deviants to trust me more easily in high stake negotiations." Before either Gavin or Tina can get another word in, Connor walks off and sits at Lieutenant Anderson desk for further instruction.
      Finally the lieutenant is finished and sees Connor sitting at his desk and lets out a sigh. "Kid looks like you're staying with me on the deviant cases just don't get in my way. okay and and move there's and desk right across from mine" Connor looks up at Hank nods even though there's a good 97% he will ignore that order though. But it's okay though because there's a good 83% that hank will forgive him after all there's a reason CyberLife made his model based after a 10 year old after all.

[A/N Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling error i was writing this in the car]