"Nonsense! I drank too much last night!"

"Oh..."

"What's the matter! Say it now!"

Ruan Sixian: "Oh... Last night, that dog man Fu Mingyu, made me so angry. He——"

"Why is it him again!"

Bian Xuan interrupted Ruan Sixian, "Are you disturbing my sweet dream in the morning for such a man? What if I took a handsome guy home last night? Will you feel guilty towards me?"

Ruan Sixian also just woke up, and her brain was not awake yet, but she has completely lost her sleepiness by now.

"Well, chat with me, okay? I'm so angry right now."

There was a rustling voice on the other end of the phone.

~

Bian Xuan sat up, took a deep breath, and forcibly calmed her mind, "Let's talk about it then."

"Well, it was last night, Fu Mingyu..."

Halfway through, Ruan Sixian was interrupted by Bian Xuan.

"Why is it him again, Sister?" Bian Xuan sighed helplessly, stretched out her leg and kicked the quilt away, "You have mentioned him too many times recently. My ears are going to have cocoons from it."

Ruan Sixian was taken aback for a moment: "Have I?"

"You haven't?" Bian Xuan just sat up and said, "Come on, let me tell you something. I haven't met this man but I'm already very familiar with him, okay? Next time,you should let him come for a drink. It's my treat. Everyone is already so familiar anyway."

Ruan Sixian did not answer, and Bian Xuan went on to say, "Look for it yourself then. You are a person who hardly posts to the circle of friends. It's only a few months since you came back but your circle of friends's posts are all about him."

Ruan Sixian: "That counts too? It's all me scolding him,okay?"

Bian Xuan: "Then I didn't see you scolding other people either! Come on, I'll show it to you now."

As she talked, she really opened the circle of friends, "The one about rejecting WeChat was about him, but didn't you accept it too in the end? The wild dog is about him, and the song is also about him. Oh, the breakfast one is not about him, but look, you had posted four and three of them are about him. "

Ruan Sixian: "..."

The breakfast one was also posted for him to see.

Bian Xuan: "In this way, I suggest you quit your job. Let go of yourself and let go of him too. Don't give yourself a heart attack all day long, okay?"

Ruan Sixian snorted: "I've just finished my flying training. How can I resign?"

On the other side of the phone, Bian Xuan scratched her head speechlessly.

Now there is no sleepiness anymore. What did she do wrong to meet such a friend.

"Come, let's talk about it. What happened last night? I am curious now."

But Ruan Sixian turned silent.

She felt as if she had no more courage now.

"Forget it. Just go back to sleep."

"..." Bian Xuan choked, "Ruan Sixian, sooner or later I will break up with you!"

After hanging up the phone, Ruan Sixian stared at the screen, clicked into her circle of friends, and deleted all the content posted in the past few months.