I went into the small kitchen and reached for a cereal box.

"Well Robyn I can't give up on my child...You can give up your kids, but I can't... I found something that can probably help us."

"And what is that?" I kept my back turned reaching down into the box.

"I think Onika has child for her... I followed her and Lauren for a few days after I tried to get Sarai back...I thought that maybe she would lead me back to Sarai after her aunt disappeared with her. But I saw her a with a little boy—no older than two years old. He looks just like Beyoncé."

I paused with my hand in the box. "Impossible...I thought the bitch busted her ovary—she can't have kids."

"Robyn, as a former doctor, you can still have kids with one ovary. It all makes sense; she disappears for two years and suddenly had a kid?"

"I'm not understanding how this benefits us—well me?" I pushed.

"Well, if you claim that Beyoncé loves her the way you think—She will go through hell and back for that child. We can use that child to our advantage." She pleaded.

"And do what? Kidnap the kid and ask for our kids back? You sound ridiculous!"

"Well, if you're not going to do something I will!"

I pulled the heavy steel out the cereal box and turned to Cardi who surprisingly had her head against the table taking a long hearty snort. I waited until she got her last high before I tightened the silencer on the tip of my gun.

I placed it directly to the back of her skull and squeezed the trigger. I shivered when blood spattered against my skin— I definelty need more practice with this shit. Cardi's lump body slumped down out the chair and onto the floor.

"I keep telling you it's no 'we' bitch. You fucked shit up big time."

I picked up my blunt and lit it again, I took a seat on the small smelly sectional that occupied the tiny studio. I strolled through my phone and came over a picture of my babies. I had remembered the day so clearly; we were in Barbados on the beach. I was teaching them how to eat mangoes. I smiled so hard a tear cascaded down my face. I quickly exited out the photo and scrolled down my contacts, I clicked the number and waited for the phone to ring.

After ringing what I felt like eternity—her voice finally honored the line.

"Hello?" She sounded tired.

"Hey..." Was all I could muster up to say.

I heard her shuffling around for a second and then she sighed.

"Rihanna...Where are you?"

My heart always melted when she called me that. "Do you still love me, Bee?"

The line went silent for what I felt like was forever. "No Robyn...I don't love you."

"Don't lie to be Bee... I know you loved me... You said that you'll always be there for me—And I need you right now—because I fucked up...You always come to my rescue, you were always there for me." Now I was completely in tears.

"Not this time Robyn...You took it too far. And this is my fault, nobody's fault but mine. My sister wouldn't even look at me or accept any of my calls and I can't blame her... I should have killed you from you tried to kill the woman I love-"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO LOVE ME BEE! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR ME BEE! I WAS YOUR WIFE! I COMMITTED MY LIFE TO YOU!"

"Rihanna cut the bullshit, we got married so my ass could stay out of jail! You know damn well I did not love you! Off the strength of our kids is the only reason I hadn't dealt with your ass sooner!"