𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

     "Okay." Hyejin shrugged, hiking up her white Burberry shoulder bag which matched her white Burberry leather sandals. The girls made their way outside of the luxurious old money theater, the usual air of elegance surrounding them as they effortlessly turned heads.

      "Stop being so beautiful and hurry up!" Youngseo whisper-shouted outside of her rolled down window as she saw the two girls walking over to her car which caused them to speed up at her words.

     "Why are we in such a rush?" Hyejin huffed, plopping down in the backseat oh Youngseo's blue car.

     "We have to go pick up Hari before she's caught. She was at Minwoo's restaurant when Mr. Kang decided to show up so she has to sneak out quickly." The girl explained, not wasting any time before she began to drive.

     "That girl is always getting herself into trouble." Yeonmi hummed, tapping away on the keyboard attached to her iPad.

✧༺♥༻✧

     "Wait, let me get this straight." Hari began as she placed her coat on her chair. "Okay, so this handsome guy you saw at the convenience store is Secretary Cha, is that correct?"

     "Yeah." Youngseo mumbled, not looking away from the floor.

     "I'm still very surprised at that." Hyejin hummed, closing the small portable mirror in her hand after reapplying her lip gloss.

      "And he's the same Mr. Cha, who lives right next door?"

    "Yeah, yeah." She replied, nodding her head quickly.

     "All the more reason to let us come over." Yeonmi shrugged.

      Dramatically, Hari's hands made their way over her mouth at what Youngseo just shared with them. "Just how do you meet someone like that?"

      "That's what I'm saying!" Youngseo exclaimed before her eyes widened slightly. "Hey, you don't think I'll run into him here again, right?" All four girls paused at this, looking around with wide eyes. Their heads all turned to the door when the noise of the bell ringing announced someone's entrance.

      "This is driving me crazy." Youngseo sighed deeply. "You know what? Hari, don't even think about coming to my apartment in the meantime. Or if you really have to, dress up as Shin Geumhi."

      "We're allowed to come over right?"

     "Yeah, but it might still be a little risky."

      "You're the one to watch out." Hari said. "Don't get all friendly with him and then end up babbling all about how Shin Hari is actually Shin Geumhi and how Hyejin has known all along."

      "Or do end up getting friendly with him, just don't babble." The girl in beige shrugged, making Hyejin chuckle.

     Turning her head away in sorrow, Youngseo let a pout grace her lips. "I don't think I'll be able to talk to him again. So there's no way I'll end up babbling."

     "Why?"

     "You know that I messed up the blind date, so my family is on bad terms with Hyejin's family who are close with Kang Taemoo's family."

      Hyejin couldn't help but snort at this. "Youngseo I think you're overthinking a little bit. My family is on good terms with your's. So you're on good terms with Sunghoon."

      "So is that why he told me he doesn't want anything to do with me?"

      "He said what?" Yeonmi questioned with furrowed eyebrows.