𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

    "Director Go got into a minor car accident." Sunghoon explained as they entered the elevator, ignoring the two women who were standing back to back. Hari facing the corner with Hyejin facing the other two in the small box.

    "He did? Okay then." Taemoo replied just as the elevator doors closed.

    "Oh hey Ms. Choi. What're you doing here?" Sunghoon smiled only just noticing Hyejin, before waving politely at the clearly anxious women.

    "Hey Sunghoon. I was just here to...uh.." Fumbling over her words, Hyejin wiped her sweaty palms on her skirt nervously as her eyes jumped around. "...to-to let Taemoo know that my parents want to um..."

    "Meet him!" Hari said, covering up her whisper with a cough.

     "Meet him! Yeah, they wanted to meet him." She exclaimed, ignoring the weird looks she was receiving from the taller man.

    "Did you tell them about our relationship?" Taemoo asked, slightly leaning forward to get a look of who she was so desperately trying to hide.

    Quickly blocking his line of view, Hyejin gave him a small smile. "No, but you know how fast news spreads. Some news outlet probably got a photo of us together and they saw it."

   "I've got a sty on my eye, yeah." Hari randomly exclaimed, clearly bothered by the silence as she turned to the other three in the elevator, covering one eye with the eye patch and the other with her hand.

   Taemoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Well, aren't you gonna press the floor?" Hyejin let out a small chuckle that turned into a noise of pain when instead of feeling Hari move, she felt a harsh nudge to her back. Letting a pained smile grace her perfectly painted lips, Hyejin moved to the side and pressed the first button before shuffling to her previous spot.

    "Since the meeting has been delayed, I might as well attend the tasting event." Taemoo said, turning to look at Sunghoon before his eyes met Hyejin's. "I think you should join me since our relationship has already been exposed. It might help convince my grandfather some more."

    Her previous guilty smile was replaced with a genuine one that was gone just as soon as it appeared when Hari nudged her. "I'm so sorry, I would love to but I have to actually get back to work."

    "Oh okay." Taemoo said, clearing his throat just as the elevators opened.

    "Thanks again for the offer. Enjoy Minwoo's white kimchi ravioli, it's definitely a favorite of mine." Hyejin smiled, bowing politely as she and Hari awkwardly made their way out of the elevator with their backs touching.

✧༺♥༻✧

    Biting the tip of her pen, Hyejin scrunched her eyebrows in deep contemplation as she stared at the few models strutting up and down the catwalk located inside the empty theater. She let out a few deep sighs, occasionally taking notes in the messy notepad in her hand before standing up once the diverse group of models stood lined up in front of her.

"I like the bubble skirt on the short white dress and the cropped matching jacket. And the black and pink dress with the Jean jacket. I also like the black sheer blouse with the black dress pants, as well as the long trench coat paired with the black dress pants, so make sure those outfits are prepared and sent over to the photo shoot site." She explained as she taped the photos of the outfits onto the white poster for the staff to take with them. After discussing the outfits a few more with the seamstresses and the models, she dismissed them, wishing them all a goodnight.

     "Ready to go?" Yeonmi asked, pulling out her phone to dial the driver's number only to see a message from Youngseo pop up. "Looks like Youngseo is here to pick us up."