Meeting the ORC

As The girls in the limo begun nearing the mansion the gate opened and the limo went inside.

“Woah...Kiana-San you must be quite rich to own such a mansion...” Murayama said as she looked around everywhere.

“fufufu... Please don't put it like that, their are people richer than me.”

Kiana just smiled as the limo went near the main building and stopped right infront of it. Anna went around and opened the door for Kiana.

A few Butlers and maids who were standing around in unison bowed their heads and said,

“Welcome back, Young Miss.”

Kiana nodded and let her friends in inside her mansion.

“Woah... It's so grand.” Murayama , Katase and Kiryuu looked around yet again.

“Murayama,Katase and Kiryuu-san would you like to wear come comfortable clothes?”

Kiana questioned,

“uhm...No need Kiana-san, you are already doing so much for us and we can't ask for more and more so our school clothes are quite comfortable.”
Murayama said with a apologetic smile.

“Is that so? Well how about you freshen up by washing your hands and face?”
Kiana gave another suggestion to which the girls being girls agreed.

“hm hm...” Kiana smiled as she nodded and clapped her hands two times and a maid came.

“Yes Young Miss?”The maid questioned.

“Show them to washroom so that they can freshen up” Kiana ordered.

The maid nodded,

“Please follow me”

The maid looked at Kiana's friends and told them to follow her.

As Kiana's friends followed the maid,
Kiana looked at them one last time before sighing and saying,

“Anna...”

As if magically Anna suddenly appeared behind Kiana with her head bowed.

“So did you found about something?”

“Yes Young Miss, as you may have guessed Issei Hyoudou has a sacred heart inside him.” Anna answered.

“I see...So do you know how strong it is?”Kiana asked again.

“We don't know that yet but if I had to guess it would be a longinus...” Anna answered.

“I see...” Although Kiana knew all this she still answered like that and added another order.

“Anna...”

“Yes Young Miss?” Anna answered with her head still bowed.

“Tell the scout to not get involved with him even if issei dies...Got it?”

“Your wish shall be my command”
Anna said and was about to disappear when Kiana said,

“Oh...And let the scout record all the things that Issei does or the places he goes got it?”

“Your wish is my command” Anna answered and disappeared.

Kiana looked at the scene and sighed when her friends came out with the maid she send.

Kiana smiled and spend the rest of the day with them before she send some of her people to escort then back to their respective houses.

.

.

.

.

.