First day in Kouh Academy

"Hey have you heard we are going to have a new transfer student from Europe?" Student no 1 whispered.

"I have heard that, I don't if it's a guy or girl , but I hope he is good. We don't need another of pervert in this class..." Student no 2 said while looking towards the direction of 3 guys, Motohama, Matsuda and Issei.

The 3 perverts didn't even bet a eye and were talking among themselves with perverted smiles.

"I hope it's a girl" Matsuda said,

"It would be good if she is thicc " Motohama said,

"I don't care whether she is thicc or not but I want her to be beautiful" Issei said with his perverted smile stretching even
More.

"Ye-" Both Motohama and Matsuda were about to answer when the teacher came in.

"Good morning class, as you all might have already heard we have a new student who will start studying with us hence forward... Kaslana-san if you may..."

As soon as the teacher said that all the students got a rough idea that the new student was a girl,

The 3 perverts even started having their delusions.

"Yes mam..."

But All those thoughts of the students where thrown out when an elegant voice came along with foot steps.

And came in a beautiful girl with the height of 160-170 cm with white hair and blue eyes.

"Woah..."

All the students had varied expressions but one was the same,

They were in awe...

Kiana looked around the class before bowing her head.

"Pleased to meet you all, I am Kiana Kaslana and I will be studying with all of you hence forward...Please take care of me." Kiana gave a short greeting.

But to all the other students this greeting was more than enough as long as they could hear her voice.

"Hm... Kaslana-san if you may please sit down besides Issei, the boy with brown hair and brown eyes." The teacher gave a nod and told Kiana to sit besides the main protagonist. Truthfully even she was surprised when Kiana came to her and introduced herself as the new student. She always wanted such a elegant student in her class.

"Yes mam" Kiana nodded even though her brow twitched slightly. A part of reason because she was told to sit beside a pervert but the main reason being the fact that she could use her eyes to see the aura around her surroundings and found that almost all the boy's auras where pink in colour meaning they were having lecherous thoughts about her.

She sighed seeing all this but went to sit besides Issei.

"Hello there..." Kiana gave a short greeting to which Issei nodded and introduced himself.

"I am Hyoudo Issei , nice to meet you Kiana-san." Issei smiled and pushed his hand forward for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too Hyoudo-san" Kaina smiled and shook his hand.

"Hey Issei..." Motohama and Matsuda wanted to introduce themselves, when the teacher said to Issei.

"Hyoudo, you should know that talking to someone by their given names without their permission is considered bad."

"Eh? But teacher didn't I just spoke to her by her surname?" Issei cocked his head to the side and wondered.

The class started to laugh and the teacher sighed,

"Hah...What am I going to do with you...
In western nations the given name comes before the surname."

"ah..." Issei made a awkward sound before looking at Kiana.