My wishes came true?

An boy who looked very much like a girl if looked from afar was scribbling through his computer when a sudden notification popped up.

[I will complete your 3 wishes!]

The boy raised a brow in that but decided to click on it.

As soon as he clicked on it a new tab opened up.

Unlike what he thought there were no sus things and there was a place to write his wishes.

He chuckled in this but decided to write a few things.

First he wrote he wanted Kiana Kaslana's
body with all her powers in control.

Second he wrote he wanted to be transmigrated in the world of DxD.

Third and the last, He wrote he wanted a system.

Typical wishes, well except for the first one.

He didn't thought much of all this and went to sleep.

Although this was the last sleep he will get in this world.

[A/N :- Well I haven't played HI3 but I know a few things about it , but the powers may or may not be same as the one in HI3 ]
.
.
.
.
*Chirp* *chirp*

With the chirping of birds a girl rose from her bed. she had white hair which were messy and slowly opened her eyes.

The eyes which were blue in colour wandered around the room before a sound came from her mouth,

"Eh...?"

[System loading....

System fully awakened

Welcome to the system...Host [Kiana Kaslana.]

"W-Wh-What?!"

The girl Kiana Kaslana screamed before another message popped up,

[Your wishes have been fulfilled and you have been transmigrated into the world of DxD as Kiana Kaslana while having full control of all her powers ]

"What the hell..?"
Kiana's voice drifted off slowly.
.
.
.
.

It's been a week since I have come to this world and have accepted the reality of it.

With me being Kiana and all about the world of DxD.

Because of the fact that I was transmigrated here I learned of the fact that whoever or whatever that had done this fabricated a story for me.

I was a girl all alone with more than enough money to sustain myself for life comfortably. I don't know about my family or whatsoever except for their names and the fact that they left everything they owned for me.

I was told that they died and I was left all alone with lots of money.

My parents ran a business firm in Germany which still generates millions for me.

I had Butlers and maids and even a huge mansion in Germany, along with a mansion in Kuoh aswell as well as in many other places. I ordered my Butlers to arrange me to get transferred in Kuoh and start studying there.

And her I was sitting in my mansion in Kouh,

The place I was currently in is where everything begun in DxD. Yup, that's right, this is the town of Kuoh.

[A/N: The story makes no sense but please bear with it. This my first fanfic.]

Oh...And also learned that my servants know about supernatural and that my family itself is part of the supernaturals.

I was currently munching through snacks while watching TV.

The main story was about to begin a month later with the start of Issei's second year.

And I, Kiana Kaslana am now a transfer student from Germany. Who will start studying in Kouh Academy in the second year.

"Though...To be honest all this feels surreal..." I said munching through my snacks.

"Even though I have accepted all this it doesn't mean I have got used to all this..."

I mumbled while my mouth was stuffed with chips.

With all these I noticed one other thing...

This world was brimming with honkai energy.

Yes, the same honkai energy which led to many catastrophes in the world of HI3

The same energy was all around this world , but no human or creature seemed to affected by it.

And humans even used it to power themselves.

As you may have thought, Honkai energy here is a human assimilated energy only.

Meaning only pure humans can use it.

And the Kaslana family is among the top 3 families of the human faction.

'I guess this is just plot Armour...'
I thought while switching the channel and finally switching off the TV.

Pushing all the other things aside,
I smiled pushed my hand forward.

And with it came 3 elements

a spec of fire , a tiny amount of voidness,
And finally a purple crystal like element.

The powers of Herrscher of flamescion,
Void and finality.

[A/N: Reminder, this powers will not operate like cannon and will have many other uses]

Kiana smiled seeing this but with it came another worry , she was talking about Sirin.

Just like the cannon sirin lay dormant in Kiana's body her aswell.

But the twist was that the system being what it was assured that this Sirin was different.

This sirin was actually something of twin of Kiana who possessed the void element. She harboured no Ill feelings for humanity and was something akin to a split personality.

Kiana pushed all this aside and went to sleep in her bed all alone.
.
.
.
.
A month later ...

"I am finally here...Wait for me main plot..." Kiana said smiling while looking at the school building infront of her.

The Kouh Academy