You must end it's life to spare the creature suffering. As the yerik took it's last breath, I removed the knife from it's chest and wiped it clean before putting it back in it's sheath.

"Clean kill" I turned to Neytiri, who despite the seriousness she showed with her features, denoted an air full of pride for my achievement.

Something that made me smile slightly.

"Now, you are ready for your Iknimaya" my eyes widened hearing her say those words.

I had really made it and I know that there is someone who will want to hear it more than anyone.

"Let's take the yerik back to hometree for today's dinner. The rain it's getting worse" I nodded.

I took the yerik and slung it over my shoulders as I approached the Pa'li, hoisting it onto their back, then climbing myself up and ridding through the forest towards Hometree before the storm got any worse.

[>>>]

Arriving at Hometree, Neytiri led me to the cooks to deliver our catch of the day. Some of them were happy with my kill and also congratulated me for it. They were happy for my achievement and also congratulated Neytiri for her teaching skills.

We went back to the common area and walked calmly as we approached the center where Eytukan, Mo'at, Tsu'tey, and Tsyeyk were talking about something apparently important.

Neytiri was in front of me with a small smile adorning her lips as she fixed her gaze on the two warriors talking with her parents. More specifically, on Tsyeyk.

It was the first time in my time living here that I noticed the way she looks at him. How her eyes light up and her body language becomes happier.

Until today, I would not have guessed that they were actually engaged.

Noticing our presence, the four adults turned to look at us.

"Mother, father. I see you" Neytiri made the corresponding greeting and I imitated her.

During the time that I've been here, I have already been able to get a little more used to their manners, expressions and formalities.

"Ma' Ite, Aquila" Mo'at greeted with a slight smile that was mirrored by Eytukan, to my surprise. "Where have you girls been all morning?" she asked looking at us curiously.

Neytiri and I shared a knowing smile that confused the group in front of us.

"Why are you smiling like that?" asked Tsyeyk with a frown and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"And what's with that look?" asked Tsu'tey.

Neytiri and I just chuckled at their faces before saying anything.

"You want to give them the news?" she asked me, knowing very well how proud I was of myself for my achievement.

"I think it's better if you do" she frowned, but shrugged and looked at her parents and friends with a huge smile that I've never seen before in her face.

"Aquila made her clean kill today, she is ready to perform her Iknimaya" I turned to look at their reactions and what I found made me happy.

Eytukan and Mo'at shared a knowing look before they both smiled at me.

"I knew you could do it" Mo'at approached me and put her hands on my shoulders, smiling "After all, Eywa chose you to be here with us. I knew you would succeed" her words made me feel comfortable and happy. Having her as my supporter really makes a difference for me.

"Well done, uniltìranyu" Eytukan only nodded, but the slight proud smile on his face was clearly visible. At least to me.

"Thank you, Tsahik. Thank you, Olo'eyktan. I'm trying my best" Mo'at let go of my shoulders and smiled to her daughter before taking her a little away to talk about something.

While they we're talking, Tsu'tey walked towards Eytukan to tell him something, but before, he gave me a look that I couldn't decipher but at least, he nodded in a way of aknowledging my achievement on my clean kill.

And I smiled wider because getting some kind of reaction out of Tsu'tey wasn't something everyone could obtain.

Then, I remembered there was another Na'vi with me. I turned to look at Tsyeyk just to find him looking at me closely.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. "Is it because I made you regret your words?" I smirked when he rolled his eyes.

"You did not do that" he defended himself.

"I did. I clearly remember that you told me, and I quote: 'You will not be able to get that far.' Now tell me, who was wrong?" I teased, making him scoff.

He was clearly pissed off. He really believed that I wouldn't be able to pass this challenge, but I did. Now I just have to keep trying and every time I manage to complete a challenge I won't hesitate twice to rub it on his annoyingly handsome face.

Wait...

Let's leave it just at annoying face, forget what I said about him being attractive.

Because he isn't.

"I am not wrong, you still have to complete your Iknimaya. That is the real challenge, a clean kill is something a kid can do" this time I rolled my eyes.

"It won't hurt you to admit that I did a good job, you know? Even Tsu'tey admits that I've been working hard to learn and be like you guys" he snickered at that, making me frown. "What's so funny?"

"Do you not understand, demon? I thought I made it very clear that you'll never be one of us and your clean kill means nothing"

I have nothing to prove to him, only myself and Mo'at, Neytiri and Eytukan. They're the only ones I really care about impressing.

Not because I care what they think of me, but because it depends on them that I earn the trust of the Clan and continue with the mission.

I relaxed my tense muscles and took a deep breath closing my eyes to calm down. I looked at Tsyeyk with a small smile that threw him off guard and I moved closer until I was a few inches from him. Just like he did to me that day. I smiled innocently and looked into his eyes, managing to see that this sudden attitude had taken him by surprise.

"You can think whatever you want, Tsyeyk, but you'll see that you're wrong about me. You don't know me and you don't know how far I can go when I set my mind to something" his eyebrow prints rose slightly upon hearing my words and the security emanating from my voice and my body language. "Just watch and I'll show you how wrong you are to underestimate me" and with that, I turned around and joined Neytiri and Mo'at, leaving Tsyeyk somewhat surprised by the confidence I was now showing him, confidence that the other day when he told me all those things I didn't had.

But I won't let him continue to put me down or allow him to treat me like that ever again.

Completing the clean kill and the first part of my training gave me a confidence that I didn't know I needed and had.

Now all that remains is to complete my next challenge.

My Iknimaya.

A/N:

Sooooo, I made the clean kill chapter pretty simple beacuse there's nothing much to add to it. But I tried to write it entertaining with Aquila's and Tsyeyk's interaction at the end.

Next chapter is much better, you'll like it very much. I promise.

Besos y abrazos.

P.D: I want to make a nickname for Aquila to call Tsyeyk, but I don't have any ideas. I'm open to hear options from you guys. It'd be a lot of help.