I couldn't help but to feel a sense of happiness.

I was finally with him again.

War is over.

The drive there was quiet, but not akward, uncomfortable quiet, there was comfortable silence.

Soon we got to the hotel, we were in the elevator when we just couldn't anymore, we started making out there, things were getting handsy when the elevator doors opened and we got off each other.

We got in his hotel room and as soon we got in we closed the door and he threw me into the bed.

I woke up, Tom still sleeping next to me.

I can't believe i actually did that..

I grabbed my phone and saw a text from my sister.

"Heyyy i don't know where you are but please be ready for our interview at 4:30pm!! <33 i love you stay safe you crazy girl >:3"

She's too sweet.

I was smiling at the text when i heard a voice behind me, "Why are you smiling" Tom said in a sleepy voice.

It sounded so hot i almost melted.

I turned to face him smiled.

"Jealous? It's just Lina" I said, he smiled and kissed my lips softly.

"What time is it?" he asked, i checked the time on my flip phone, it was 2:30 pm.

"Holy shit it's 2:30pm" i said surprised i slept this much, but then again, i did have a pretty busy night ;))

"Tom i wish i could stay longer but i have an interview at 4:30 and i take forever to get ready" i said grabbing my clothes of the floor, i grabbed a random blanket and wrapped it around me for some modesty as i walked in the bathroom.

Where was this modesty last night?! 🙄🙄

I was dressed in yesterdays clothes which made me feel dirty but i didn't care.

"Call me, i'll unblock you" i said walking over kissing his forehead, he smiled and nodded.

I rand out the hotel and called a taxi, i gave him my address and as soon as i got home i ran into the shower.

I took a quick shower before running out and rushing to get ready.

I ran into my closet and formed a decent outfit, it is summer time and Miami is extremely hot so i was going to be showing a lot of skin.

(too lazy to do a whole collage so imagine her wearing this"

I knew i was going to get judged for my outfit, but cmon.. it's Miami.

________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
cutting this chapter short since it's getting too long, but i finally got them back together 😱😱😱😱 hope y'all enjoyed this one 😭😭🙏
      𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ★-*