★-* 3

"And baby I know, I know whatever city you're in, you're still the boy that I'd pick In a line up of, like 30 hot guys, your eyes are so, so pretty I bet, your lips are probably wet, with the lies of our relationship.."

NESSAS POVI woke up, my head was pounding when i saw i was sleeping next to a guy i didn't even know, i grabbed my phone and saw 99+ missed calls from Maria

NESSAS POV
I woke up, my head was pounding when i saw i was sleeping next to a guy i didn't even know, i grabbed my phone and saw 99+ missed calls from Maria..

Oh shit.

I called her back and she answered in less than a second.

That was quick!

"VANESSA MARIE RUIZ DONDE TÚ ESTAS???!!" she yelled over the phone, "Maria not so loud, i don't know where i am, i guess i got drunk last night and got fucked by some random dude" I said knowing she was freaking out, "QUEEEEE?!!? VEN A MI CASA AHORA" she said almost making me go deaf, "Okay i'll call a taxi and i'll go to your house" i said hanging up the phone before she could yell at me some more.

Even though Maria wasn't my mom, she was like a mom to me and Lina.

Since our mom died when we were 4, our dad couldn't handle having 2 girls, especially twins, so he decided to get into a relationship with a woman, that woman being Maria.

Maria basically raised us, and so did her 2 sisters, Jessy and Elena.

With them by our side we had a great childhood and with them by our side, we became the strong independent women we are today.

As soon as i got to Maria's house, which was my childhood home, she started asking questions, she wasn't only my mom figure but also our manager

She started freaking out and showed me a picture that was taken by the paparazzi, it was me and Tom talking, then me leaving and making out with the random guy.

I was freaking out i couldn't believe the paparazzi caught that.

People were making up rumors about me and saying that i'm playing with Toms feelings, a lot of Toms fan girls were sending me death threats and and hate comments.

While i was reading through the comments i couldn't help but to burts into tears.

When Tom did the same to me nobody cared, but once i reject Tom and had sex with another guy people were mad, i wasn't even WITH Tom.

This is fucking unbelievable.

But thankfully, i had an interview coming up so i'm going to clear the air there.

TOMS POV"Yo Tom check this out!" Georg said handing me his computer, i was looking through it and my face dropped

TOMS POV
"Yo Tom check this out!" Georg said handing me his computer, i was looking through it and my face dropped.

I couldn't believe the paparazzi caught Nessa.

I saw the picture of her making out with some dude and my heart sank.

Was she really over me?

Did i not try hard enough to get her back?

Have i lost her forever?

These thoughts were lingering around my head when Gustav spoke, i didn't even notice him coming in.

"You okay?" he said with a concerned look on his face, i just nodded and went to my room.

I plopped down on my bed and was staring at the ceiling, when i suddenly had the urge to call her.

I tried to call her but my number was blocked.

She blocked me..

So then i decided to check the paparazzi page to see if she was out today, and she was.

I was going to go there and pretend i didn't know she was there so i could talk to her.

I needed to get her back, no matter what i did.

If i had to kill someone for her, i WOULD...

She was like a drug, and i was the addict.

I was addicted to her and all those feeling came back once i saw her at the club.

I was thinking all of this while getting ready, i wore a casual outfit, not too flashy since i didn't want to get recognized.

"Come on Georg let's go" i said throwing the keys at him, "Where are we going?" he asked, "We're going to the mall"

We were inside the mall and just walked around for a while, still not getting recognized.

Then i saw her.

She was surrounded by fans and paparazzi, she looked stressed.

I didn't want to stress her mom so i just admired her from a distance until everyone left her alone.

Now was my chance to talk to her!

________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
DRAMA?! 😱😱😱 guys if i don't update it's bc i'm in Puerto Rico rn also y'all pls leave some suggestions 🙏🙏 i'm having writers block 💔💔
      𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ★-*