Eleven: Play Your Words

Start from the beginning

Luckily for them while growing up, they grew up fighting each other often. They know their every weak spot, and currently as well since they practiced for this one-on-one combat plenty of times.

However, Yeosang would always win because his abilities are simply unbeatable. With a single touch, he can drag Hwanwoong to the ground while suffocating for air. That's why he has to hold back, just to making Hwanwoong win.

That was the goal.

That's why when the Drill Instructor shouted to begin, Yeosang let Hwanwoong teleport like some pop up around his body - landing punches after punches and kicks with his quick teleportation - so fast that even if Yeosang wanted to hit him, he couldn't because he wouldn't know where he'd be.

So Yeosang resulted with crouching to the ground and heating up the mat with his hand, just as Yoongi taught him. Hwanwoong stopped right in front of him, and Yeosang kicks his ankles and yanks him to the ground, on him in seconds and ready to land a punch across his face - but Hwanwoong held his hand up, forcing Yeosang to levatate off him and aggressively across the mat until his back collided with the wall.

Which was a big, brutal, mistake.

Physical pain triggers Yeosang's radiation abilities, a lot, so upon feeling the brutal strike on his back from the wall, he immediately felt his body growing hot.

So, feverishly, hot.

He tried doing as Yoongi instructed him to do, which was to let the radiation travel to a specific part of his body and just move, but he felt this overwhelming desire to just explode when he moved and felt that striking pain.

His eyes began to blaze orange.

In seconds Hwanwoong is over him, the worry laced in his voice when he whispers, "Remember how Yoongi taught you-"

"I'm trying," Yeosang growls, closing his eyes as the sweat beamed his skin, "You did a number on me Hwannie."

"I'm sorry! I didn't think it-"

"I apologize for being late sir."

Every single cell in Yeosang's body froze, completely frozen. The heat was immediately replaced by a cold chill running down his body, his heart esclating in beats to the familiar voice speaking into the air.

Slowly Yeosang shifted his gaze, through the blur seeing two people standing in front of Director Jung in their cameo uniform.

After a few blinks, Yeosang could feel his heart plummeting when he sees the familiar face of his father standing right there. In the very room he's in.

So close.

Hwanwoong turns his head as well, his body going rigid but he was quicker to react in grabbing a hold of Yeosang and standing up. Yeosang was in too much shock that he didn't even realize his radiation levels were gone, now as the two stand before their drill instructor on the mat.

"Well you were completely worthless," She spats immeditately to Yeosang, then looks to Hwanwoong, "And guess you're more promising than I thought. Get back in line kid, as for you, go with boss."

Yeosang and Hwanwoong gave each other a glance, knowing this is where their path will be divided for now, but trusting each other to accomplish what needs to be done.

So Yeosang turns around, his breath going shakily as he approaches boss - who's still next to Director Jung, who's also have his father facing him.

Yeosang did everything in his power to keep himself composed, and no break down by the stress upon seeing his father again, just as he stands before Boss with his alined figure.