4

I woke up and see everyone is cuddling me and ether other. I got up and walk to the bathroom then the kitchen and make breakfast for me and the other's. They woke up cuz they smelled food so they ran down the stairs to the table and sat down and started eating there food. We are done eating so we walked out of the house to a Park. We played games and talked and had fun. The boys had a game that they needed to go to. (Aonung: aquatic sports. lo'ak: basketball. Neteyam: have to go to his brothers game.) So they left and now its just me and the girls. We walked back to my house cuz we are bored of the park. Win we got to the house the girls started to get very flirty and touchy. We went to my bedroom and started to makeout and touching ether other.
(Lemon warning ⚠️)
We start to take of our clothes and touch ether other more. Tsireya went down and start to suck/eat me off/out and fingering kiri. Kiri and I are moaning in pleasure then we cum and started to have more fun.
(Time skip)
The boys walked back to my house then to my room to find me and the girls asleep and under the blankets so they did there own thing then went to sleep in my room but they laid on the ground since me and the girls are taking all the bed so they can't sleep on the bed with us.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I'm not good at smut yet but who next? I hope u like it!! Have a good night/day!!