3

Welp it's another day of hell but at least I have my friends and it Friday and I'm going to see if my friends want to sleep over at my house. Now I'm walk into the school to find them I went to the gym and see Aonung and lo'ak thare.
"Hey guys, do u know where the others are?" I asked. "Ye the girls went to the bathroom before u come in the gym and neteyam got dragged away by a girl." Lo'ak said. "Oh ok well I'm going to fing neteyam and text me win the girls are back here." I said. "Ok." They both said with jealousy in their voice. I walk out of the gym to find neteyam as I walk I heared something so I stop and walk to the class I heared it from and win I looked in I see neteyam fucking the girl. "Omg." I whispered. Neteyam was fucking her hard as she screamed and moaned. I decided to go back to the gym cuz I don't want to hear that or see anymore of it as I walk to the gym I see the girls walk into the gym then I did. "Hey was just going to texts u- why is ur face red and u have a nose bleed?" Aonung asked. "Well I fond neteyam-." I started but cut off by lo'ak. "Was he jacking off or something?" Lo'ak asked. "Ye something for sure." I said. "What was he doing to make ur face red and I bloody nose?" Kiri asked. " He.... He was fucking a girl in one of the classroom, like hard core and she was screaming and moaning and all that." I said they all look at me like I as crazy. "WHAT?!" They all yelled. "Haha ye but I think they are done now." I said as I pont at neteyam at the door looking at us confused. "Omg u are lucky I still can't hook someone yet." Lo'ak said looking at his brother as neteyam eyes go wide. "H-ho-how did u know about that?" Neteyam asked. "I was looking for u and I fond u fucking that girl." I said with a smirk cuz his face was redder then mine then the bell ringed. "Time to go to class now." I said and walk to class as they ran to class with red faces.
------------------------------lunch---------------------------

Now it's lunch I walk to our table and wait for them to show up. The girls are here and then the boys excited for neteyam.
"I bet he is fucking that girl again." I said they looked at me and then at there food and start eating.
"Ok wow..... Umm oh do u guys want to sleep over to night?" I asked. "Ye sure." They all said. "But now we need to tell neteyam." Kiri said. "Oh I will text him and see." I said as I grabbed my phone and texted him.
-

Y/n❤️‍🔥
Hey do u want to come to the sleep over?
Kitty 💕 (neteyam)
Yeah I will what time do u want me to come?
Y/n❤️‍🔥
After school like the other's. So see u soon! And have funn~
Kitty💕
Ok and I will ig.
-
"Ok so he is coming over to the sleep over." I said. "Ok that's good." Kiri said.
----------------------school-ended-----------------------

We walked out of school and start walking to my house for the sleepover.
"This is going to be fun!" Tsireya said. "Yep!" Kiri said. "We are here!" I said pointing at my house. "Wow, nice house." Lo'ak said. "Did they never let u go to they're house before?" Aonung said. "No we never been in they're house." Lo'ak said. "I have." Kiri said with a big smile. "Ok enough of that now let's go inside." I said walking into my house as the other's followed. We got to my room and sat down on the floor.

"Ok, we should play a game." I said. "Ooh I know truth or dare." Tsireya said. "Ok who is first." I said. "I will go first." Aonung said. "Ok." We all said except Aonung. "(Y/n) truth or dare!" Aonung said. "I'm not a pussy, so I pick dare!" I said. "Ok, tell us the names u put for our phone numbers." Aonung said. "Ok, neteyam's is kitty with two heart's and kiri's is love with the kissy face and lo'ak's is bad kitten with a cat and Tsireya's is my bby seal and Aonung's is bad seal." I said. "Really those are cute names." Tsireya said. "why am I bad kitten?" Lo'ak said. "Cuz u are one sometimes and same with Aonung." I said. The game went on tell 10pm then we went to sleep so we have energy for tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope u like it! and sorry for my miss spelling. And I hope u like the names I picked for them!

827 word's.