2

It's been 6 week since I meet kiri and lo'ak and neteyam. It's fun with them but today is the day Aonung and Tsireya come back from there vacation and I can't wait cuz I miss them so much. I was walking to school and win I got there I see neteyam and kiri but no lo'ak.
"Hey whare is lo'ak?" I asked. "He went to the gym do u want to go and find him?" Neteyam ask with a little jealous. "Ye cuz Aonung would be there to and I don't want him to hurt or bully lo'ak." I said as I walk to the gym. Win we got there we are hear yelling I immediately ran inside the gym and see Aonung on the floor and lo'ak on top of him.
"HEY!!!!" I yelled and they stopped and I walk tours them and pull them a part.
"Oh hey (y/n), nice to see u again." Aonung said as he look at me. "What were u doing!" I half way yelled at him. "I was fighting this bitch that was flirting with my sister." Aonung said to me. "wtf really I flirt with her all the time and don't fight him again cuz he is my friend." I said. "Oh really and I thought u can't make friends." Aonung said. "Well I was getting bullied by your other friends u know the school bully's and they helped me so now we are friends." I said. He just look at me then lo'ak and neteyam and kiri. "Ok, I'm glad they helped and I will not hurt them unless they hurt and I'm going to beat those britches up win schools out." Aonung said then hugged me and his sister hugged me too. Then we walked to class that we are late for.
------------------------------lunch---------------------------

We all walked to the cafeteria and sat down at our table. I as next to neteyam and Aonung and kiri was next to Tsireya and lo'ak is next to neteyam. We all talked and have fun. Then the bully's come to our table. "Aonung bubby what are u doing with the freak and the losers!" The leader said and the others laughed. "Leave them alone or I will gut u like a fish." Aonung said angry. "Oh really, u pick them offer us?" The leader said looking at Aonung. "Yes I am cuz (y/n) is my best friend and u hurt them so don't think u are free to go cuz after school I'm beat all ur asses up!!!!" Aonung said more angry. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down he looked at me then back at them. "Go away NOW!!!!" Aonung said well yelled at them and they run away like scared bitches and other people in the cafeteria look at our table. "We should go now like outside." I said and everyone agreed with me and we ran outside and messed around and had fun.
-------------------------after-school---------------------

We walked out of school and split ways. I walk home and kiri walk to her car with the boys and Aonung and Tsireya walk to his car to go home. Win in got home I win straight to my room and lad on my bed then grab my phone and played games and text with my friends or call with them after all that I with to sleep. And of course Aonung beat those britches up that he got two of them in the hospital.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope u like this. And sorry for my miss spelling of words. And with the bully's there is at least 4 of them. So 2 of them are in the hospital and the other 2 are hurt badly but not to bad that they have to go to the hospital.