All nighter

It's Friday again! This means it's the pogue's weekly sleepover, all the pogues gather at JBs house for the best night of my week. The tradition has been running since I moved back after being away for two years. 

buncha loozers 

Y/N❤️

wassup weirdos every1 pakeddd???

Kie🤙🏼

Me and Sar are allllll packed bb!

Jayj🫶🏼

stfu im trying 2 sleep

Jonners🐝

It's 6 pm, dude 

Popestaaa🎤🎸

I'll be over at about 6:42

Sarah<3

why so precise pop

"Bye Nath I'm going JBs!" I shout to my brother as I open my front door. I put my AirPods in and begin my short walk to the house, I practically live at his. 

He lives 3 minutes away from me so whenever I'm bored I walk over to see him and JJ. 

"Jonny boy I'm home!" I shout once I walk onto his, mostly dead, grass porch. 

"We're out here y/n!" JJ shouts from the back "Girls not here yet?" I ask, chucking my handbag on the floor, I have my own room here so I only bring a handbag with my main bits and bobs in.

 "I've gotta go get them now," John B says and leaves 

"And how are you, princess?" He asks hugging me quickly "Tired, you?" I respond and sit in the hammock "In the mood to get drunk" He says and I laugh nodding in agreeance. 

We hear Pope  arrive "Pope it's 6:43 you were wrong bro" I shout, smiling as I joke with him, he rolls his eyes and brings me in for a hug. 

"Girls not here?" He asks spudding JJ as he does. 

"JB just went to get them!" I tell him shivering from the random gusts of wind. "Let's go in," JJ says once he notices I'm cold, we nod our heads and walk inside. 

About 20 minutes pass, and JB and the girls have been here for about 10. "What film are we choosing?" Kie asks which puts us all into thinking mode, I'm normally the movie chooser but I'm gonna leave it to the others this time. 

"Harry Potter?" Pope suggests which causes some laughter, personally, I'm not having the harry potter slander. "Kissing booth?" Is Kie's suggestion, great film but no. "Okay, you know what. Let's go with scream" I suggest, yet again we go with my suggestion and put it straight on. 

Kie and Pope cuddle up on the pull-out, as do Sarah and JB  but JJ and I are the only non-couple in this room. 

We finish scream 1,2 and 3 and me and JJ are the last ones awake moving on to 4. At this point, I was practically laying on him and he was playing with my hair. 

"You up?" He whispers into my ear "All-nighter?"  I giggle and shift my position so I'm sitting up "Where's the beer?" He asks in response to my suggestion which means he's obvs up for it "Fridge" I tell him pointing towards it and laughing. 

He gets up and grabs two beers for us. We go onto the porch so we don't talk too loud and wake everyone else up. 

"You ever just get really tired of the OBX?" He asks, passing the vape to me, "I've always had this dream of moving to LA or something. I know it's like really stupid" I tell him, times like this are the best, talking for hours on end about anything we want. 

"Let's make a promise. The second we get that gold money, me and you, we're gonna move to LA" He tells me, I can't help but smile at his words. 

"This is why I love you JJ Maybank," I tell him, I can't tell if I'm meaning this literally or just saying it because I'm drunk 

"You love me huh?" He laughs, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we sit on the hammock "Yeah, I think I do" I say softly. 

He turns to face me and I do the same "I love you too angel" He then places a soft kiss on my lips 

"Good night princess" He wraps an arm around me. We then fell straight to sleep. That was one of the best all-nighters I've ever had.