"Yeah. Where's my baby at?" Moon asked, setting the phone up so I could see both of them.

I started getting every thing out that I needed to make macaroni salad. "She out there in the pool with Bey, they're both acting insane. I had to get away."

They both crunched up their face. "Bitch where you at?"

"In dallas."

"With Beyoncé?" Robyn asked with her upper lip turned up.

"Yes, with Beyonce AND Zari."

"Riley really let you go!?" Moin jumped up in the camera again, with an amused face. "Really?"

"Girl yes! I was shocked because if it was the other way around, Riley wouldn't be going no where with her baby momma for two days. Ion give a damn about the kid."

They both laughed, "No literally. Robyn can't go no where with Laurence ugly ass for no more than a day without me there. I don't care if I sound controlling, that's crazy."

"Yeah, but Riley looks at everything so different from us. I really love her."

Suddenly, I heard Beys gag and scoffed. "Ewww! Nobody wants to hear about y'all!"

"Where is Zari?" I asked, ignoring everything she just said until I saw her little body walking behind her momma, wrapped up in a hello kitty towel.

"I right here mommy!"

I grinned, giving her my phone so she could talk to her favorite aunties. "Auntie!" She saw Rob first, wiping her fast with the towel. "AUNTIE MO!" She jumped, smiling big at that phone and I laughed.

Moin matched her energy perfectly though, "NIECEE! HEY! I MISS YOU!"

Bey came to me, "What you making baby?"

I rolled my eyes, nudging her back a few. "Back up, weirdo. I'm making macaroni salad to go with some chicken."

She moaned, "I can't wait. I would go shower and shit but I know Ima end up right back in that pool."

Zari came between my legs, still holding that phone and she looked up at me. "I go back too mommy. We play marco pollo."

I chuckled, "Y'all go have fun. By the time y'all come back, the food will be ready."

Zari handed me my phone, running back out there and I looked up at Bey weirdly. "Why are you still standing here? Go play with my baby."

"Yes, momma bear." She grinned, quickly kissing my cheek and I slapped her away.

"Bitch! Stop!" I mugged only for her to laugh and run out.

"Oh girl..." My bestfriends laughed. "Don't fall for no bullshit she has planned for you Onika!"

I scoffed, "She knows better. That little peck was innocent, stop playing." Moin giggled and I rolled my eyes. "Bitch you stay laughing 'bout sum that's not funny."

She cackled loudly, leaning onto Robyn. "It's just funny! I remember when you used to be acting like Bey. Now it's the other way around."

"First of all, I never acted like this. Bey isn't even really doing anything. Sometimes she'll flirt but I love my girlfriend very much."

Rob hummed, "You think she still want you?"

I shrugged. "I don't know nor care."

"Stop acting like you wasn't crazy in love behind that girl!"

"Girl that was so long ago!"

"Okay but still. You were head over heels."

I grinned, looking down at the boiling pot. "I was..."