the rest said they would go off on there own.

they strapped a go pro in front of me so it was pointed towards me. "pick a random floor"Elton says "me?" I heard Corbin

"oo thats good one" elton says.

I feel the elevator start to move

after minute or so "alright were taking y/n first" elton says as matt lets go of me and elton guides me out of the elevator

"we can go left forward or to the right forward?" elton ask "we should go over this way" Brandon says. then we start walking.

"alright you have fun. here's a flashlight that dont work" elton says and puts it in my hand. "I hate all of you" I say "bye" Corbin says

I count to about 60 and the I take my hood off. "this is terrifying" I say to the camera.

"and the flashlight they gave me actually dont work" I say huffing. I begin walking to the elevator. they left me on the 12th floor.

"im on the 12th floor were going to head down. the first person I see im gonna jump because im so scared right now" I laugh

I went down and got off I started walking down the hall

I didnt find anyone so I got back in the elevator and went to another floor and started looking

As I was looking I heard noises so I stopped
"What was that?" I say
Then I heard a door slam from behind me so I ran the opposite way and bumped into Corey and josh. "Holy shit" I say letting out a breathe "are you ok?" They ask "yea I'm so glad I found you there was a door that slammed over there" I say pointing so they start walking that way. I was behind them
There was nothing not even a unlocked door.
We heard more noise from the way we had came so Corey and josh and the camera man went into the boys bathroom

I hid at the stares. 

the noise kept coming closer. the boys opened the door and came out 

"oh my y'all scared the shit out of me" I heard matt josh and corey laughed 

I stood up "oh good you're ok" he says once he sees me. I nod. "wait why were you two in the bathroom together?" matt ask. 

josh and corey headed to the elevator. I walked in front of Matt. he gave me a side hug as we walked to the elevator. I got on and he did too. 

they pressed the 9th floor but it wouldn't click. then Matt started telling how his experience was.

then we got off at the 9th floor there was bibles surrounding the elevator. "what the hell?" I ask stepping out first. 

"that had to of been elton" matt says. 

thats when Brandon, Corbin, Ella and Evan. popped out from around the corner. 

so we started talking about where we found each other 

josh and matt kept hearing noises. I stood beside Ella "how was it?" she whispered "it was actually not terrible." I laugh a little  then I realized  "where Elton? and Anna?" I ask "Eltons about to pop out of that door and I just realized Anna was missing" she laughs. and so do I so everyone looks at us "whats going on?" corey ask "nothing" I say 

corey then opens the door and elton pops out scaring  josh, matt and corey. 

"so how was it?" elton ask "I hate you. no im just kidding it wasnt awful. I went to the 12th floor and didnt find anyone so then I went to the 6th floor and heard a door slam" "were you the one that called the elevator to the 5th?" matt ask I shook my head no. "I was on the 6th. then I found corey and josh and then thats when we found you" I tell him. 

" did you see that the elevator went to seven" Brandon says. "yea I saw that" matt says. "should we show them why?" elton ask. the boys and Ella nod. "show us?" I ask. "should we tell them?" Ella ask. "no I think we should just show them" Corbin says. "where Anna?" josh ask. "she went off on her own earlier not sure where she went" elton says. as they pressed the button to the elevator. "were not all going to fit. I will take the stares" I say looking at Ella. "I'll go with you" Ella says. 

the elevator door opens and elton, matt, josh and Evan get in. "no you will not" Corbin says. "you two get your asses in the elevator" matt says. Ella and I get in. the rest take the stares. 

the door closes and Elton presses 7. "should we jump?" elton ask "no!" I immediately say. "dont you dare" Ella says and grabs my hand 

we get out after it opens. and follow elton to a room that was open "this is the only room that was open" elton says "and its propped open" Brandon says. 

"so whats so special about it?" I ask "we dont know" Ella says crossing her arms. 

"so before patty and linda get here I think we should our part and do a little investigation. because maybe this is here for a reason y'all have the headphones and the cat balls were going to try and get on the roof" elton says. 

"really?" Brandon ask "sounds fun" josh says. 

matt, elton, corbin, ella and i begin following the boys. 

"do I still have to wear this camera?" I ask as we get in the elevator "no you both can take it off" elton says. matt and I take off the camera and Evan puts them in his bag hes wearing 

we go to the 14th floor. we walk to one of the windows and elton opens it "this is extremely sketchy" I say. elton goes through the window. "theres a sketchy ladder" elton says Evan points the camera to him. 

then Corbin and matt go through the window.  Ella and i stand at the window and watch "it's wobbly." I hear elton say. "theres an elevator on the other side?"matt ask "yea im going to try to go down it" I hear elton "we will meet you over there" Corbin says.  Matt comes back through the window. Corbin leans down. "im going to go up here with Elton and I'll see you guys in a minute" Corbin says "what?" Ella ask concerned "I'll be ok go with matt and come up the other way I dont want you coming up this way" he says to her. 

me and matt look at each other. Ella agrees and we follow matt. "elton and Corbin are on the roof were going to try and get on the elevator on the other side of the building" matt says talking to the camera as we walk. 

-

we made it on the roof and stood near the water towers. 

there was a ladder up to them "thats so weird Elisa lamb climbed that?" I ask "yea" Ella says. 

I watched as matt climbed up the ladder "oh my be careful" I yell "I will" he says back. 

Ella and I watched as the boys climbed up the ladder. 

we heard a couple of rocks and footsteps behind us. Ella and I immediately looked behind us. we saw a figure standing on the edge if the roof "guys!" I yelled. "theres something coming this way" Ella says 

-------

THE NEXT COUPLE OF PARTS ARE SO LONG AND IM SO SORRY. IM NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS LIKE LONG CHAPTERS OR SHORT CHAPTER BUT EITHER WAY THERES MORE PARTS COMING OUT VERY SOON.

off topic though im so mad because I wanted to go to a matt rife show but there all 21+  and im not 21 sooooo it sucks anyways enjoy my dears