039|No. I don't like you.

Raina

We were getting ready to board the private jet as Alera held Noah tightly because he was a little hyper active at the moment.

The glares I was receiving from Mia and Bella were really starting to piss me off. It wasn't enough to snap on them though so I left them pressed and stressed.

"So you're Raina" Mia came over to me as I sat on a chair inside the jet. I kept my eyes glued to the magazine in my hand as she stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"Yes and you're in my personal space so I'd appreciate it if you'd move" I said without looking up. I saw her hands ball into fists and shake slightly.

"I don't get what he sees in you I mean you don't look like anything special" I raised my eyebrow before placing my magazine down on my lap. I looked up at her with a smirk, as her face turned red.

"Well you're nothing special yourself but I know for a fact that I'm fabulous the real question is who wouldn't see anything in me?" I tilted my head and proper my elbow on the arms rest and rested my chin in my palm.

'She's so pretty no wonder he's in love with her' I heard her thoughts as she just stared at me in a daze face going red. 'I wonder if I could be with her but she's already married and has kids' I snapped my fingers snapping her from her daze and thoughts as she shook her head.

"Was that all or did you want to stare at me a little more? Did you find what you were looking for?" She flushed red again before stuttering.

"I-I um" then she sped walked away making me roll my eyes. Humans were so easy to tease that it was pathetic.

"How many people will be in love with you before it's too much?" I looked over at Dominic who had taken to sit in the seat next to me.

"Who knows I thought that Mia would be the end of our problems but it seems she's just another" I pinched the bridge of my nose as I felt small hands removing my hands from my face.

I looked down seeing Noah making a smile instantly come to my face. Alera was already sat in the chair across from us as I lifted Noah up and sat him on my lap.

"And where have you been little wolf" I said as he giggled and placed his hands on each side of my face. He showed me images of him terrorizing Bella making me smirk.

"Good job" I kissed him all over his face as his eyes started to close making me smile. "Sleep Noah, we'll be home soon" I smiled and kissed his forehead as his eyes fluttered shut and his breathing evened out.

Time Skip

It was almost morning time when we were all awoken or disrupted by Bella Swan entering our home.

We that being me, Dominic, Noah, Rosalie, Emmett, and Alera decided to stay at the Cullen household again. With me and Dominic having our own floor there was two extra bedrooms that Alera and Noah were able to reside in.

The four of us were awoken by Carlisle though reluctant calling a family meeting which worried all of us.

He wanted Noah and Alera to be there too though Noah would barely understand he was able to speak to us through a mind link.