Izuku was shocked at the monsters strength that one punch tore through 45% of his barriers integrity, in response he unleashed his gyrokinetic module at full force to gain distance, the force of which would knock a skyscraper off its foundations but did little more than push the monster 10 feet.

"What is up with this thing, super strength, super speed, impact resistance, it's like it has multiple quirks". Izuku speculated inside his head.

The monster attempted to attack again only to be attacked by Mei getting both its arms sliced off by her axe as she regrouped with Izuku. The duo watched in astonishment as the creature regrew its limbs on seconds.

"Accelerated regeneration as well, this thing has to have multiple quirks, it's the only explanation for power like this"! Izuku exclaimed.

"That's right, NOMU here is a bioengineered creature designed for the sole purpose of killing All Might, it's quirks are...". Shigaraki began but was cut off by a new arrival.

"Superhuman strength, superhuman speed, impact absorption, and ultrafast regeneration". Melissa stated as she landed next to her friends. "That's what you where going to say right". She said looking at the villain leader with a smug smile.

"How did you know that, only myself, Kurogiri, and sensei, so how could you know it's exact quirks"! Shigaraki furiously whined.

"The same way I know that's it's base was a man named, Okoro Satoru, and that it's currently brain dead. My biometric scanners". Melissa replied causing the villain to do a double take at the knowledge of this girl's advanced technology.

"It doesn't matter, knowing NOMU's abilities won't help you. NOMU kill those three"! Shigaraki yelled causing the creature to charge the trio.

In response Izuku put all power to his Gilgamight limbs in order to catch the attack monster. In another tremendous clash of night Izuku used his suits limbs to intercept and catch the monster outs NOMU's attack.

"WHAT, HOW, HOW ARE YOU STRONG ENOUGH TO MATCH MY NOMU, ALSO I THOUGHT YOU HAD TELEKINESIS NOT SUPER STRENGTH, PERHAPS YOU ALSO HAVE MULTIPLE QUIRKS"? Shigaraki screamed in rage and confusion.

"Melissa, Mei, I've got this freak, Meli you deal with his the leader, Mei you prepare the Absolute Zero rifle, the rest of you get the teachers back to the entrance". Izuku stated to his friends and classmates.

"You guys heard the overpowered science man, let's go". Awase yelled to the his classmates, thusly Tsu and Kirishima grabbed Aizawa, whilst Shishida, Kodai, and Awase himself grabbed Vlad, they all began running towards the USJ entrance.

As the students where evacuating their teachers Melissa flew towards Shigaraki whilst Izuku started fighting the NOMU, as the same time Mei was preparing the deadliest weapon the trio created.

-Melissa vs Shigaraki-

Shigaraki was not prepared for the speed in which Melissa attack him, she used her repulsers to charge him and gut punch him, sending him flying several feet.

"Huh, thought you'd be tougher since your the leader of this little attack, but you've fallen woefully below my expectations handjob". Melissa stated with a slightly bored tone whilst simultaneously insulting the villains choice in attire.

"YOU BITCH I TOMURA SHIGARAKI WILL REDUCE YOU TO DUST, NOW STAY STILL". Shigaraki screamed as he attack at a speed his physique shouldn't allow but every time he tried to grab Melissa, she easily dodged him thanks to Mei-day predicting the villains highly telegraphed movements in mere picoseconds.