Who does it because of you!

Ruan Sixian tossed and turned time and again, then simply picked up her mobile phone and started to vent in the group.

[Ruan Sixian]: @ Bian Xuan! @Si Xiaozhen! Come out!!!

[Bian Xuan]: Is there any gossip? I'm coming! I'm coming!

[Si Xiaozhen]: [Ears] [Ears] [Ears]

[Ruan Sixian]: It's not gossip, but ridiculing Fu Mingyu this stupid man!

When all the people had arrived, Ruan Sixian felt that typing was not enough, so she simply sent four one-minute voice messages.

[Bian Xuan]: It's too long. Won't listen to it. 886. I will go greet the guests.

(T/N: 886 : Bye bye.)

A few minutes later, Si Xiaozhen, who listened obediently, didn't know what to say, and made a speechless expression.

So, Ruan Sixian began to make one-sided complaints.

Bian Xuan went to greet the guests, and seeing so many messages in the group, almost all of them were sent by Ruan Sixian alone, she couldn't help but be curious, clicked on the voice messages and listened.

[Bian Xuan]: Listening to you, I'm so curious about this person. I really regret not taking a closer look at him in London that year. Do any of you have a photo? Let me take a look.

[Ruan Sixian]: No, why would I have his picture in my mobile phone? Waiting for the phone to crash?

[Si Xiaozhen]: I know where it is! Wait a minute!

After a while, Si Xiaozhen threw a picture to the group.

This is the February issue of a domestic aviation magazine in China. The theme focuses on the international treaty on aviation environmental protection. Fu Mingyu, who signed the treaty on behalf of Hengshi Airlines, is naturally one of the main characters that is interviewed in this magazine.

A picture of him when he signed the treaty is attached to the inside page.

Behind them is a huge curtain, which simply indicates the theme. Fu Mingyu stood in the middle, shaking hands with several foreigners.

Because of the camera around him, he showed a decent smile, weakening his fierce temperament and highlighting a bit of gentleness.

[Bian Xuan]: I must say that after seeing this photo, I think he is qualified to be a narcissistic.

[Bian Xuan]: This is a real no touch up and non-photoshopped picture!

[Bian Xuan]: That's all.

[Si Xiaozhen]: I second that.

[Ruan Sixian]: I'm out.

Although Ruan Sixian did not really quit the group, she no longer participated in the group chat anymore.

She opened the picture and looked at it for several minutes.

How could those two go as far as that?

Those who didn't know, will think that Fu Mingyu was on the cover of 'Gentlemen'S Quarterly'.

Thinking of this, Ruan Sixian angrily opened the music software and shared a song to her circle of friends.

She hopes that he will have a little bit of clear estimation of himself when he hears this song tomorrow.

Nevertheless, one night passed.

When Ruan Sixian woke up, she opened WeChat and saw more than 100 likes and dozens of comments in her circle of friends.