"What do you mean with what's the matter?"

Fu Mingyu looked up and wiped his mouth with a tissue. "It's been a month. Why are you still asking?"

Helan Xiang stirred the spoon, but didn't eat even one spoon. She tried to conceal it, but her eyes still showed the excitement of gossipping.

"At the dinner party, I heard people say that his girlfriend is a small Internet celebrity? I've heard that people have been scolding him on the Internet recently, saying that he cheated on her. Is that truly the case? "

Fu Mingyu suddenly lost his appetite, put down the spoon, and said lightly: "I don't know, moreover, it's an ex-girlfriend."

"Oh, that's right. They must have broken up since this kind of mess had happened."

Knowing that Fu Mingyu wanted to leave, Helan Xiang's face sank and said, "Sit well. How long have you not been back? Won't you talk with me for a while?"

"Okay."

Helan Xiang was very dissatisfied with Fu Mingyu's attitude, but he is her biological son, she can do nothing towards him anyway.

"I think Yan'an, this kid, shouldn't be able to do that. But if a girl makes such a fuss, he must also have some responsibility too. Either he didn't treat the girl nicely, or he is in an unclear relationship with who knows which girl too"

Fu Mingyu gave a sound of "Yeah" repeatedly.

Helan Xiang said as if talking to herself: "I heard that girl has one or two million fans? I'm afraid this is not going to end nicely. Now your uncle Yan is very angry. This incident has affected the company's image. On one hand, it renders Yan'an unfeasible, and on the other hand will not let go of that girl. They are going to take legal actions. If it's really a slander, then this girl is going to have trouble. Well, you say, aren't young people like you are all the same? What matter can't be solved nicely and have to mess it up so unsightly? "

The person on the opposite side didn't even say "Yeah" this time.

He lowered his eyes, fixed his gaze in the bowl in front of him, as if thinking about something.

"Forget it. It's really boring talking to you." Helan Xiang covered her mouth and sneezed, "Where's the gift?"

Fu Mingyu raised his chin and motioned Helan Xiang to look at the cupboard behind her.

"That's good if you still have me in your heart."

Helan Xiang got up and went to the cupboard, and first saw a delicate velvet box with the letters 'Piaget' embroidered on it.

When she opened it, it was the golden oasis high-end jewelry she wanted.

She asked Aunt Luo to take away the box, and saw that there was another one next to it.

The box was small. She opened it easily and saw a string of pearl bracelets hanging on the black flannel, which was finely smooth and exquisite.

She likes jewelry. Naturally, she can see that this is a natural pearl from the early 1990s.

"This is also for me?"

Fu Mingyu looked up at her, then quickly looked away.

"Take it if you like."

With that said, how could HeLan Xiang doesn't understand it?

She closed the box and walked lazily upstairs. "I don't snatch other people's things."

When she got to the middle of the stairs, she looked down through the railing again. "There will be a Balser art exhibition in the exhibition center tomorrow morning. Aren't you free? Accompany me then."