Magical Phase 20 🧚‍♀️

Ishan eyes flutter opened, his body pained hell like someone crushed his bones. He stretched his limbs and found himself in the bed .  He tried to remember the past incidents but he can't remember anything. He tilted his head to see his love but his eyes Widened in horror. There he found his mate lying like a statue with busted lips and so many wounds . She didn't even blink her eyes.

Ishan : mahina what happened to you? (His voice filled with love and worry).

Mahina slowly moved her sight from the ceiling to his face. Her face is void of emotions. She again averted her gaze back to the ceiling.

Ishan : omega what happened to you? ( he asked in a demanding voice).

Mahina : Y-you dd-id th-thi-this to me ( she can't even speak properly her throat hurts).

Ishan then only realized he was naked under the cover and mahina too .

Ishan : please dont tell me i forced myself on you!!

Mahina chuckled painfully

Mahina : but that's the truth!! ( her voice completely dried now).

Ishan hugged her to his chest like she is an infant and cried hardly.

Ishan : what happened to me? Why I did like this? Why I can't remember anything? ( he tightened his grip around her)

Mahina hissed in pain. He looked down at her face that grimaced in pain, she shut her eyes tightly. She want to get herself off from his grip but she can't find any energy to do that.

Ishan buried his face in her neck and cried loudly. Soon mahina too started to cry.

Ishan : I can't believe I did this to you. What happened to me?

Ishan look up from his neck. He looked her face,  puffy red eyes, busted lips , dried blood at corner of her mouth, cheeks with his fingerprint, neck with his hand mark, body filled with ecchymosis and bruises which was supposed to be his love bite. He just want to kill himself for doing this to her. He again buried his face in her neck.

Few minutes later,

Ishan : I need to call the palace doctor. Before that let me shower you.

Ishan gently placed her on the mattress , he got down and wear his dress. He went to the bathroom and fill the tub with hot water. He then came back and wrapped her in the blanket and take her inside the bathroom. Mahina dont want him near her but she can't say anything, her throat hurts badly and there is no energy left in her body . She can feel the love in his touch now but she can't forget yesterday incidents. Ishan placed her inside the tub. Mahina tapped his hands. Ishan looked her.

Ishan : do you want anything love?

Mahina closed her eyes hearing his calm soothing voice which was totally opposite to the previous day. Mahina opened her eyes when she felt a subtle touch on her cheeks. She moved away from ishan's touch which break ishan's heart into millions of pieces.

Mahina signalled like she want water. Ishan ran out of the bathroom then came back with a glass of water. Mahina didn't know that she was this much thirsty that one glass of water is not enough for her. Ishan again get her a another glass of water.
.
.
.
He washed her carefully at the same time tearing up for the bruises he caused in her body. After that he dried her with new towel and make her to wear a loose petticoat.