Magical Phase 8🧚‍♀️

( Hello guys!! Here is the new chapter and the next chapter will be uploaded on 26th feb cause I have exams from monday onwards. Hope you like this episode.)
.
.

The next day when ishan woke up his omega is not beside him. He climbed down from the bed and checked in bathroom but she is not there. He immediately took his silk shawl and covered his bare upper body with that he walked out of the chamber and enquired the chamber's gaurd about his omega. The gaurd told that mahina went out from the chamber in early morning. He speedily walked to the third floor of the palace where the royals personal subjects stay. He knocked the chamber of riya but there is no response, he thought may be riya also went with mahina. His heart was not in peace, if he didn't saw his omega he will loose his sanity. He went to aathreya's chamber and informed his chamber gaurd that he wants to meet prince. The gaurds informed him and he said to let him in.

Aathreya : what happened ishan? Is there anything important? You look tensed.

Ishan : omega was not there when I woke up the gaurds told that she went out early in the morning. Did she came here?

Aathreya : No!! But there is nothing to panic she must be in garden, why are you panicking this much?

Ishan : I don't know but my instinct saying that something wrong is going to happen, that's why I'm panicking.

Aathreya : ishan she must be in the garden, you are panicking for nothing. Come lets go and see there.

Aathreya and ishan made their way to garden . When they passing the corridor emperor looked them and asked them.

Emperor : where are you two going? That too not in a proper dress!

Aathreya and ishan: accept our greetings my highness!! (They both bowed to him)

Aathreya : we are searching lil bean! When ishan woke up he didn't find her next to him so he went into his alpha mode.

Ishan looked aathreya in a confusion that he is teasing him or trying to help him

Emperor chuckled at ishan!

Emperor : Alpha prince control your protective alpha mode, she must me somewhere in the palace. Don't panic!!

Ishan scratched his nape in embarrassment.

Aathreya : your highness can we leave?

Emperor nodded and smiled at them. They both speedily walked towards their destination. Emperor entered his chamber with a wide grin that surprised empress.

Empress : Alpha!! What made you grin like this?

Emperor : newly married phase is always the happiest right!!

Empress :  are you not happy with me now ha??

Emperor : not like that omega. I saw ishan searching our princess. He can't find her next to him when he woke up so he started to search her right away!!

Empress : you too like that when we were young! ( she said looking in oblivion)

Emperor : still I'm like that!!

Empress : I know that!!

Here,

They reached the garden and found riya there.

Ishan : where is my omega?

Riya : greetings our highness!! Princess isn't in her chamber?

Ishan : noo! The guards told me she went out early in the morning! You too don't know about her! Where did she go? (His scent started to turn sour)