However, from the looks of Fu Mingyu's attitude at the moment, he will certainly not accept anything from her, so she will have to wait until after the lights are turned off and everyone is asleep, so she can put the letter on his seat without anyone knowing about it.

When he woke up and saw the content, the truth became clear.

OK。

Ruan Sixian made a decision and waited peacefully.

Twenty minutes later, the cabin lights were turned off. Most of the passengers were sleeping with their seats down and wearing eye masks. Two guests were reading books with their reading lights on. The surrounding was very quiet, even the breathing sounds could be heard. Only on the 7A seat, a seven or eight year old boy was watching cartoons with it's speaker on.

Every time at this moment, the plane is like a large dormitory where Ruan Sixian feels like she is an auntie in charge of it.

She gently walked up to the little boy's side and reminded him to put on his earphone to watch the cartoon.

The child whined for a while and said: "My ears hurt."

Ruan Sixian squatted down and whispered: "Little friend, you will disturb others if you put the speaker loudly like this."

The child is still unwilling, pointing to the adult by his side and said: "My Dad is not even disturbed."

Ruan Sixian looked over. His father wears an eye mask and noise-reducing headphones, so he can not hear him at all. He sleeps like a dead pig. It would be strange if he could be disturbed.

Encountering such a situation, Ruan Sixian had no other way but to persuade with painstaking efforts.

"Little friend, it will be early in the morning when you arrive in London. If you don't sleep at this time, you will doze off when you get off the plane tomorrow, and will have no energy to play."

She has a gentle voice and deliberately softened her tone. It is difficult for anyone to say a word of rejection, even if it is just a child.

The little boy thought about it carefully and then turned off the iPad. "Then I want to pee."

Ruan Sixian reached out to him and said: "Let's go. I'll take you there."

Although it is in a cruise state now, the plane may encounter turbulence at any time. It is Ruan Sixian's responsibility to protect the safety of children.

Passing by Fu Mingyu, Ruan Sixian looked down. He was lying flat, breathing steadily and sleeping peacefully.

Ruan Sixian suddenly felt that this was an opportunity, so she stopped her steps and said to the child, "Little friend, please wait for a while."

Then she bent over and put the letter by Fu Mingyu's pillow.

When his fingers touched the pillow, Fu Mingyu pursed his lips, which frightened Ruan Sixian, thinking that he was not asleep at all.

Fortunately, he just tilted his head.

However, Fu Mingyu did not open his eyes, but the little children by her side could see it clearly.

"Sister, are you sending a love letter?"

Ruan Sixian: "..."

How did this little kid know so much?

"No Ruan Sixian didn't want to give him more explanation, "Let's go, or the toilet will be occupied in a while."

The child treated it as if he did not hear Ruan Sixian's words, and acted like a small adult: "This brother is indeed very handsome, but sister, you should not be too shy. I have received love letters too. It's really nothing. Very normal."