"Limited amounts to purchase? What's the limit? In front of us, there are so many people, will the line ever get to us, ah?"

The people in the line suddenly cried out in grief. Most of all was the fact that the people at the front of the line were all from influential families, by the time they finished buying what they wanted, there wouldn't be any pills left for them.

The person previously speaking heaved a sigh. "What can be done? This is someone else's Sheng De Hall and the pills are their own. However many they wish to buy is however many they will buy. And if they don't buy, you still don't have any means, ah!"

"But even if we can't buy top quality Supplement Spirit Pills, Sheng De Hall sells other first rate pills. The quality of those pills are better than the ones that other medicinal halls sell, I'm scared that I won't even be able to buy those!"

Another person followed up with a voice laced with excitement. "That's true! A few days before, my shi di fought for a bottle of Sheng De Hall's first rank Supplement Spirit Pill. According to him, the crystal's power and purity in this pill is even better than the first ranked pills that other shops sell. So don't even mention first rate Supplement Spirit Pills!"

Chapter 447 Tongues Are Wagging

"You say that the first rate Supplement Spirit Pill's essence purity reaches up to 99%? I heard that even the elders of the Doctor's Association can only refine pills with an essence as pure as 85%. Sheng De Hall isn't trying to cheat me, right?"

"It's definitely true, this was directly from the Imperial Pharmaceutical Institution's appraisal. According to rumor, they set a contract with them on the same day!"

"So you're saying that I can take this pill and cultivate up to Meridians stage without having to worry about the poison in the pills accumulating in my body?"

"Hey, who do you say has been refining these first rate Supplement Spirit Pills? Has anyone else on this continent successfully refined them before?"

"I haven't heard of anyone being able to refine them. But if they're able to refine them to this level, then they have to, at least, be at the level of a great scholar, right?"

This group of people's guesses quickly led to an uproar.

A great scholar level in refining pills and the highest ranked doctor in Jin Ling country... The only person it could be was Nalan Zhengze.

To these people, such an expert at refining pills was just as distant as a character from a legend.

"Why would this type of person be refining pills for Sheng De Hall? What type of background does Sheng De Hall have, ah? And weren't they unable to obtain any pills before, and about to go bankrupt?"

"None of you guys know?" The person who broke the news at the start suddenly cried out in surprise. "A few days ago, Sheng De Hall exchanged owners. Moreover, it's said that this new owner is quite competent, all these pills were brought in by the new owner."

"Moreover, Sheng De Hall is currently only selling first ranked Supplement Spirit Pills. Reportedly, they have second ranked pills on hand, and even third ranked ones too. If one was able to buy even one pill, ke ke..."

The back of the line was spiritedly discussing these things until finally, someone from the front couldn't help but come over and say, "You don't know this? Sheng De Hall doesn't just sell Supplement Spirit Pills, they sell an even more powerful and precious pill. It's known as "Easing Meridians Pill."

"Easing Meridians Pill, what is that?"

"He he, it's a type of pill that has never been seen before on Miluo Continent. It's used to widen the meridian channels of low level martial artists."