- THREE -

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒
____

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 behind the vending machine as I watched Lucille walk past, discreetly following her into our current events class so that I could sit right beside her. To my dismay, I didn't catch Lucille by surprise when I popped up to her right. Instead, she looked at me with a look of annoyance. "You got cotton between your ears boy?"

I scoffed, "you love me." Lucille scrunched up her face, "is everybody from around here as delusional as you are?" I quickly glanced at our professor, who did not at all look close to being ready, before looking back at Lucille. I didn't have time to be messing around.

"Look," I spoke in a low tone, not wanting anybody to hear us. Lucille already looked unamused, but that didn't stop me. "I found your little Twitter. So I would like to ask you out on a date. Say yes."

Lucille scrunched up her face at me, appearing as if she was trying to keep from laughing. "Boy I don't have to do shit with you," she insisted, "move." I don't know what was with this woman and thinking her words had infinite power, but telling me to move was no where near enough to get me to give up.

I opened up my phone, thinking of another trick up my sleeve. "This ain't you?" I asked Lucille, my brightness down for her protection. The look on her face, truly shocked, told me all I needed to know. "Oh," I said, "okay. That's what I thought. So again I say, I would like to go out on a date. Say yes."

"No," Lucille persisted. "So what? You found my Twitter? You want a fucking cookie you stalker?" I cocked an eyebrow at my future girlfriend. "How about I just airdrop-" Lucille gripped my wrist, seeming to forget our whereabouts. "No!" The whole class, even the professor that was writing on the board, stopped to look at us. I smirked at Lucille.

She sighed, clearly defeated. "Fine," she said in a low whisper, now eyeing me aggresively. "One date, white boy. That's it." I nodded along, this silly bitch thinks she's only giving me one date? "Number?" I asked Lucille, "Address?"

"Forty Lovell Lane" Lucille mumbled as I typed the address into my phone. "And the number is 617-884-2367." I looked Lucille up and down, and could tell that she cared about her appearance.

She wore a black sundress, which reminded me of the video with the brown one, and a black choker. Her hair was pulled out of her face into a high ponytail and her black sandals displayed her bare but clear polished toes. "You look cute," I complimented her. She rolled her eyes, "don't push your luck, you blue eyed freak." Aye, she noticed my eye color, I'll take that.