Monkey D. Luffy the Funny Ventriloquist

Okay this is a crack-fic Ashielle I hope you like and i'm sorry it's short. :P

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters or moves in this fic

Chapter-6 Monkey D. Luffy the Funny Ventriloquist

"Well hello their Luffy!" Luffy puppet 'Butters' said in a geeky voice

"Sup Butters how are you today." Luffy said talking alone on the Sunny's deck alone on the ship.

"I don't know but did you see how Sanji was today?" Butters said.

"Oh yea he was a total lame-ass and is totally weaker than Zoro." Luffy said

"OI WHAT WAS THAT YOU SHITTY RUBBER" Sanji said as Luffy turned around.

"HE JUST SCREWED YOUR ASS COOK, AND I'M STRONGER!" Zoro said with laughter.

"It is true Sanji." Luffy said.

"Yea" Butters agreed.

"Luffy why the fuck are you a Ventriloquist?" Nami asked.

Luffy and Butters were about to answer, but Naruto and Kakashi landed on the Sunny fighting Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"Wait.. the hell?!" Luffy and Butters scream.

Naruto looks over to Luffy, "Oh sup Luffy want to go out to Ichiraku's?"

Luffy mouth waters and nods throws Butters into the sea and follows Naruto in the newly formed Kamui.

As soon as they left, Kakashi and Zoro followed.

A angry Goku pops out of no where and throws a spirit bomb on the Sunny, and goes to Konoha with Luffy and Naruto.

That was the day where they found out Monkey D. Luffy is a Ventriloquist....and that Zoro, Luffy, Naruto share the love for Ramen.

I honestly had no idea what I just did.... this proves i'm really weird, and that when I try to be funny..i'm not.. well I hope you like it Ashielle XP and thanks for the review and cookie! lol.