Percy's turn

Here's part 2! This is only Percico smut in this chapter, Jasico will come in chapter 3! Just a warning, this is going to get really dirty and next chapter will be even more so. Please review! -A

"Percy...Jason..." They both looked at me and I put on the most innocent look I could, eyes staring widely at them through my lashes. My voice was sweet when I spoke. "Play with me?"

The boys looked shocked for a moment, but then Percy grinned even wider than I thought was possible. He rushed forwards and pinned me against the wall with his body, hands slamming against the wall beside my head and making me squeak. "Oh, we can definitely do that." He purred with a hint of a growl, green eyes looking like the ocean during a storm. "Pet." He added with a smirk before diving in to bite my neck. I moaned shamefully loud before I could bite my lip and stop myself. Jason finally decided to participate as he slid beside me. "Don't hold it in pet, we want to hear everything." His voice was sweet until the last word, which he growled in a low voice that made me shiver and mewl. Percy let go of my neck with one last lick over the bruised skin, glancing at Jason who had a wolf-like gleam in his eyes. "I don't think our pet is properly dressed, do you?" Percy asked quietly, hot breath brushing over the shell of my ear.

"No, he's not. You undress him; I'll grab the only clothing he needs to wear." Jason said with a commanding voice, making it known who truly was the dominant one here. Percy could have his fun but I knew that Jason was in control. Speaking of the blonde boy, I watched him walk over to a locked drawer in the bedside table. I tried to see what he was grabbing, but was distracted when Percy swiftly pulled off my shirt and instantly began undoing my pants. Before I could protest, I was standing there nude with my clothes pooled around my ankles. Pale hands covered my erect manhood shyly, but Percy pulled my hands away and pinned them against the wall. "None of that now pet, we want to see all of you." He whispered in a sultry voice right in my ear, making me blush from my cheeks right down to my groin.

My attention turned back to Jason when he walked back over with something in his hand. Coming closer and standing in front of me after Percy moved out of the way, I saw that it was a black collar and leash. His expression was soft and caring as he buckled it around my neck and attached the leash. "Anything you're not comfortable with we won't do. The safe word is just our names; from here on you'll call us master. Okay?" I nodded my head and stepped forwards, closing the small gap between our flushed bodies and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Master." I purred, making Jason noticeably shiver. I'd dreamed of this but gods, I'd never thought it would ever happen.

I leaned in for a kiss but Jason yanked on the leash. "No, I think Percy wants you first. Perce, how do you want him?" Percy looked like a kid in a candy store. Or a teenager finding porn for the first time, which was probably a much more accurate description considering the lustful glint in his eyes. Percy didn't say anything, just took the leash and led me to the bed, where I obediently followed. I'd always been strong and independent, but this kind of sensual and sexual treatment brought out a completely different and much more submissive side of me. It was wonderful.

"I want to fuck you pet, is that okay?" He said as he laid me gently on the bed. Staring at him with wide eyes, I bit my lip and nodded. "Good. You look so pretty like this you know? So innocent and submissive; I can't wait to fuck your tight virgin hole." I moaned slightly and blushed, embarrassed that his dirty talking was turning me on so much. "You like that?" He smirked, and I nodded. Without another word, he pushed my knees up and made them point to the ceiling with my feet flat on the bed, legs spread as far as they'd go. My face was as red as it could get. Percy grabbed the lube off of the side table, which I noted smelled like strawberries. He coated his fingers generously and placed the bottle beside me. I was guessing we'd need that later.

Jason sat on the edge of the bed, watching intently and with such a blazing gaze that it made my swollen cock drip precum. "Our little pet is pretty eager, why don't you go ahead and give him what he really wants." Jason said in a cocky tone, staring me right in the eyes with his piercing blue gaze. Percy licked his lips and nodded, not even looking me in the eyes just staring at erect cock and tight hole beneath it that pretty much pulsed with the desire to be penetrated. His slick finger trailed its way down my member, teasing my balls a bit and making me whine before prodding at my entrance. My moans became shamefully loud as he slid the digit inside me. "More!" I begged, pressing myself down on his finger.

Percy chuckled and added another, scissoring them and then adding a third that made me wince slightly. "Gods Nico, if I'd known you'd be this sexy in bed I'd have asked Jason for you a long time ago." Percy grunted, impatient to know what it really felt like inside me. I whimpered, making Percy's eyes finally meet mine. "Please master, just take me!" I whined, more than eager to feel what having a real cock inside me was like. Especially Percy's, whom I'd been lusting after for so long. "If you insist." He growled with a smirk, retracting his fingers and reaching for the lube again. As soon as he was adequately slicked up, he positioned himself between my wide spread legs. I chewed my lip nervously. "Shouldn't you..." I'd been about to ask if he should be wearing a condom, but he shook his head and silenced me.

"You've never been with anyone, and I don't have anything. I got checked, don't worry, and so did Jason." Percy assured me and I nodded to give him consent. Slowly, and with much restraint, he pushed his tip into my tight ring of muscles. He kissed me deeply to try and distract me from the burning pain, but I felt it nonetheless. Still going slow he pulled out and pushed back in, deeper this time. The process repeated until he was fully seated inside me and we were both panting and sweating. Jason chuckled, alerting me to his watchful gaze.

I blushed, not having taken myself for a voyeur but surprisingly loving how dirty it felt to be watched. Percy groaned and almost pulled out, thrusting back in quickly to gain my attention again. It worked and made me gasp loudly as the pain turned to pleasure quickly. He thrust again, this time moving one hand to pinch and play with my nipples while the other lifted up my hips. With the next thrust I nearly screamed as he brushed something inside me. "Master!" I cried out loudly, throwing my head back and fisting the sheets in my hands. Percy chuckled lowly and started thrusting faster, harder, and deeper. His mouth bore down on my bared neck and started sucking hickies into every untouched piece of skin he could reach. Every movement elicited loud and melodic moans from my dry lips.

The hand that was playing with my erect buds suddenly dragged down my toned chest to grab hold of my leaking cock. My body instantly jerked up in a gasp. Within minutes the pumping of his hand in time with his perfectly placed thrusts became too much. "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned in a high pitch that made my cheeks flush. "Cum for me pet. I want to hear you scream for me. Want to see you lose yourself because of the dirty things I'm doing to you." Percy whispered along my collarbone. His teasing words pushed me over the edge, my back arching up as I shot thick white strings of cum into his hand and all over my chest. As my hole tightened around Percy I heard him gasp and moan, thrusts becoming sloppy as he drew nearer to his release. I racked my mind for something to say to help, and finally I settled on something that I hoped would work. I tilted my chin down and looked up at him with wide eyes through my lashes, looking very innocent as my arms wrapped loosely around his neck. "Please cum inside me master." I begged in a whisper, my voice high and cute.

Apparently this worked perfectly, because seconds later Percy moaned louder than I'd heard yet. "Nico!" was the only word that left his lips as I felt his cock twitch inside me and release his seed. A few lazy thrusts later he pulled out and collapsed beside me, kissing my lips softly. I hummed happily and smiled until I felt Jason move behind me and lick over the shell of my ear, making me shiver. Percy giggled and I looked at him in confusion. "If you thought that was fun, just wait until Jay gets his hands on you. He's one kinky fuck." Percy explained with another giggle.