Spying gets you everywhere

This is all pretty much smut, so I hope you enjoy! Please review, it makes this all the more worthwhile! -A

Update as of January 2017: please don't judge this work. I wrote it years ago when I was a lot different and much less of a serious writer.i will not delete it because I do not believe anyone should ever have to feel ashamed of their past work. All I ask is that you don't judge it too harshly, and if you don't like it you don't have to comment. I already know. But if you do enjoy it, than all the best to you during your read. -A

Nico was just your average teenage boy. If by average you meant a half-blood son of Hades, ambassador of Pluto, king of ghosts, emo, and unloved. Oh, and gay. On top of all that, neither of his long time crushes even cared about his existence. Sure, Jason pretended to care and Percy wanted to be "friends" but would they really miss him if he left? He didn't think so. Decision final now, he headed back to his cabin after a dinner he had been forced to go to. It's not like he ate anyways so he didn't know why Hazel even tried anymore. But as he walked longingly past the Poseidon cabin, he froze when he heard something quite strange. It sounded like...moaning? But it couldn't be, Annabeth had left Percy for Piper over a month ago. Both boys hadn't actually been too upset, now that he thought about it. Even though he knew he shouldn't, Nico crept closer. If he could get at least one glimpse of Percy he could live with that for the rest of his life. Yeah, that sounded perverted, but he was a teenage boy. He needed something! Seeing that the curtains were closed, he decided to shadow travel inside the boys' closet and peek out through the door.

Nico's POV:

I did so with perfect accuracy, much to my delight, but when my eyes saw the scene in front of me I nearly died from embarrassment. There Percy was: naked body flat on the bed and cheeks flushed red. A hand was clamped over his mouth, the arm following down to a head bobbing up and down at his groin. A blonde head. "Jason!?" I said out of sheer surprise, stumbling out of the closet. Both boys jumped away from each other, trying to hide themselves in the mussed up sheets. My pale cheeks were bright red. We were all too stunned to speak for a moment, but then the two older boys' faces contorted into devilish smirks. "Looks like we have a peeping Tom, huh Jason?" Percy purred, not taking his eyes off of me. "Naughty little thing." Jason replied in the same tone, catching on to where Percy was going. I, however, was frozen in embarrassment and arousal. Percy stood up, the sheets falling away from where they had been covering him. I gulped and tried to keep my eyes focused on his face that grew rapidly closer. I backed away until I was firmly pressed against a wall, no shadows near enough in the bright cabin for me to leave. Percy stalked forwards, Jason following close behind, until he was practically pressed up against me.

"Naughty little Nico, who knew you were so dirty?" The raven haired boy tsked, making me bite my lip to suppress a moan that threatened to bubble up. "But if you want to watch, who are we to deny?" I didn't understand for a moment until Percy locked lips hungrily with Jason, their bare and swollen cocks rubbing against each other. I was weak in the knees, face now stained beet red, and I had to keep a strong hold on my lips in fear of making any sound. Jason was the one to pull away from the kiss, grinning wickedly with a wolf glint in his eyes. He turned back to me and I shrunk farther down the wall as he loomed over my tiny body. "You're turn." He growled before leaning in and catching my lips in a heated kiss.

I kissed back after a moment of confusion, snaking my arms around his neck and pressing us closer to deepen the kiss. His tongue slid over my bottom lip, making me moan and open my mouth, giving access to his tongue. I pulled away finally to breath, gasping for air after that. He smirked back at Percy, who was looking impressed. "Told you he was into it." "Damn, I owe you five bucks." I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "You guys were betting on if I'd kiss you or not?" I asked with slight anger. "No, just if you were gay or not." Percy smirked and Jason winked at me. "I told him to listen to me, but you know he never does." I just gulped. "So you guys are...?" "Bi." Percy answered with a wide and devilish grin. "And I'm not sure about Jase, but I'm really glad you showed up. I've had my eyes on you for a while."

He leaned forwards and licked the shell of my ear, making a moan finally slip past my dry lips. "And by the sounds of it, you want us too..." His voice was barely a whisper but it turned me on more than anything ever had before. All I could do was nod. "Mmm good, I've been waiting to make you mine." Percy growled. "Percy, he's not a plaything." Jason chided and Percy whined. "But Jase!" "No buts Percy, you have to let him choose." Jason had a stern look, which surprisingly made him look even hotter. I decided to interject. "Percy...Jason..." They both looked at me and I put on the most innocent look I could, eyes staring widely at them through my lashes. My voice was sweet when I spoke. "Play with me?"