The Son

Noah Bennet explained to his team the situation. He told them that Sylar had a son, who was born from his brief relationship with Maya Herrera. He told them that Sylar had given up his son for adoption, hoping to protect him from his enemies and himself. He told them that Sylar's son had inherited his power of intuitive aptitude, as well as Maya's power of poison emission. He told them that Sylar's son was unaware of his origins and his abilities, and that he was living a normal life with his adoptive parents.

He also told them that Samuel Sullivan had found out about Sylar's son and wanted to recruit him for his carnival. He told them that Samuel Sullivan had sent some of his people to kidnap Sylar's son and bring him to him. He told them that Samuel Sullivan planned to use Sylar's son as a weapon against the Company and the world.

He told them that they had to stop Samuel Sullivan and save Sylar's son.

He told them that they had to work together as a team.

He divided his team into two groups. He sent Squad Alpha and Squad Beta to the carnival, where they would try to infiltrate and sabotage Samuel Sullivan's operation. He sent Squad Gamma and Squad Delta to the home of Sylar's son, where they would try to rescue and protect him.

He also gave each group a specific objective: to find and contact Sylar, who was the only one who could help them with his son.

He gave Squad Alpha and Squad Beta the task of locating Sylar in the carnival, where he had been captured and brainwashed by Samuel Sullivan. He gave Squad Gamma and Squad Delta the task of contacting Sylar through his son, who had a psychic link with him.

He wished them good luck and ended the call.

He hoped they would succeed.

He hoped they would survive.

He hoped he was doing the right thing.