Chapter 142

Back home, Su Jinyue called Su Yanyue and her three friends into her room.

"Little sister, what's so mysterious?" Su Yanqi asks curiously.

"I bought a stone when I went shopping with Yihan today." Su Jinyue took the stone out of the storage bag as she spoke.

"Is there anything special about this stone?" Su Yanyue looks at the stone on the ground and asks. Now his eyes can't see into the stone, but he knows that little sister won't bring an ordinary stone back for no reason.

"When I look into this stone, I have a cool feeling. It can promote my eyes." Su Jinyue said her feelings.

"Really! Let's cut it open and have a look. " Su Yanxi looks forward to Tao. He also wanted to know what was in the stone.

Su Jinyue nodded, "there is a stone cutter under the bed." The stone cutter under the bed was left by Ling Feng, the ghost. Before thinking of Ling Feng, she said that she had got a dragon shaped emerald. Now she is interested in that dragon shaped emerald. It is possible that the dragon shaped emerald is really not ordinary jadeite.

With the sound of the stone cutter, the stone was quickly cut in half, and a kind of crystal clear emerald green crystal appeared in front of the public.

"It's really cool to look at it." Su Yanqi is surprised.

"I feel it, too." Su Yanxi nodded with a smile.

"What kind of crystal is this?" Su Jinyue's sight penetrated into the crystal, and the cool feeling immediately poured into her eyes, which made her eyes feel that she was about to be promoted.

"Master! This is Cassia stone. " The voice of the little demon sounded in Su Jinyue's ear, "Jueming stone is also called sentiment stone, which absorbs its breath. It can not only promote the eyes, but also use it for sentiment, which is very good for improving the mood."

"Well!" Su Jin month bright of should a, will small demon say of words with the public repeated one time.

"There are stones like this, my little sister. You are so lucky." Su Yanyue, three people are all excited.

"We'll divide the stone into five parts, one for each." Su Jinyue said. She didn't expect that in addition to jadeite, there was Cassia stone in the stone. It seemed that she would have to see through the stone in the future, so as not to miss the baby.

The stone was divided into five parts, and everyone began to practice again.

Wei Yuanxing looked at Su Jinyue's house, "it seems that they don't have dinner again." He's used to it these days.

"Tomorrow will be the final, they will inevitably be a little nervous, this time to enter the final of those people are very strong." Lin Xufei put a piece of meat into his mouth. In recent days, he has been paying close attention to the competition, and has also recorded the characteristics and moves of those who entered the finals. When they go to the exchange meeting tomorrow, we will show them the information he recorded so that they can understand their opponents.

"This time I came to attend the sect exchange meeting. I really know that there are so many ancient martial arts practitioners in the world." Bai tingxue sighed. Although we have known that there is an ancient martial arts school for a long time, we have never really touched it before, so we have no personal feelings.

"I thought I was already very strong, but now I know that compared with the real strong, I am really weak." Wei Yuanxing some depressed said.

"Well!" Lin Xufei and Bai tingxue nodded in agreement. It seems that I have to work hard.

The night passed in a flash.

Su Jinyue opened her eyes with joy. After more than one night's practice, her eyes were upgraded to a new level. As long as she was upgraded to a new level, she could be promoted to the level of heart and eye.

Get up and walk out the door, see Zhan Yihan and Su Yanyue, they are already waiting for her in the yard. He smiles at several people and walks towards the well quickly.

"Don't worry, it's still early." Su Yanyue saw Su Jinyue in a hurry and couldn't help laughing.

"Well!" Su Jinyue nodded as she brushed her teeth.

After washing quickly, Su Jinyue came to the people and said, "let's go."

"The game won't start until nine o'clock. It's still early. Go and have breakfast first." Su Yanxi said. Today's final will be very fierce, but it's not enough to eat.

Su Jinyue looked at the time with her wrist raised and walked quickly towards the house.

After a while, she came out with two steamed buns. "I'll eat on the way. Let's go." Although it's still early, it's good for today's game to know the opponent's situation earlier.

"You are so early. Are you going to start now?" Lin Xufei came out of the room. These days, he went out early and came back late, so he got up a little later than usual.

"Just getting ready to go." War is also cold.

"Wait a minute. I'll get you something." Lin Xufei thought of the information he had recorded and ran to the room.

After a while, Lin Xufei came out with a small book, handed it to Zhan Yihan and said, "Yihan, this is the information of those who entered the finals. If you have a look, it may help."

"Good!" Zhan Yihan took the small book and patted Lin Xufei on the shoulder with a smile.

Lin Xufei laughed, "you go first, we'll be there in a moment." I hope they can go well today.