MONTANA JACK

"Got it!"

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Say it like you mean it, Montana. You're a big boy. Say it like you mean it."

Jeremiah leans forward.

MONTANA JACK

"Got it!!"

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good. Don't you forget it..."

Jeremiah picks up a remote.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"And don't ever bully anyone ever again."

Jeremiah presses the remote, and a little zap hits Montana, causing him to tense and shake a little, only for a second, until it is over.

MONTANA JACK

"What was that?"

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"It's a warning, child. It reminds you of the consequences of disobeying me. "

Jeremiah leans back.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Are we understood?"

MONTANA JACK

"U-u-understood."

Jeremiah puts the remote away.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Excellent. Just to be sure you understand, I'm going to repeat what you told me.

You are not Batman. You are nothing more than a simple little bully, who gets a joy from hurting others because you think they are weaker than you. And you will never pick on someone again. Am I clear?"

MONTANA JACK

"You're clear."

Montana gulps.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good. Then you may leave."

Jeremiah picks up his pen and writes something down on the clipboard on his desk.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"And please, next time you feel inclined to pick on someone, think of this moment."

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, sir."

Montana Jack gets up and leaves. As Montana Jack leaves, a strange, dark expression shows across Jeremiah's face, for only a moment, before he smiles and leans back in his chair, as if nothing happened.

CUT TO:

INT. BRENTWOOD ACADEMY - HALLWAY - DAY

Montana Jack walks through the bustling school hallway, a noticeable change in his demeanor. Instead of asserting dominance, he tries to blend in and remain unnoticed. He avoids eye contact with his peers, focusing on his own path.

CUT TO:

INT. CLASSROOM - DAY

Montana Jack takes his seat in the classroom, his usual spot near the back. He keeps his attention on the teacher, participating actively in discussions and refraining from any disruptive behavior.

CUT TO:

INT. LUNCHROOM - DAY

Montana Jack sits alone at a lunch table, quietly eating his meal. He observes the interactions of his classmates, but refrains from engaging in any confrontations or displaying his usual bullying tendencies.

CUT TO:

INT. GYMNASIUM - DAY

Montana Jack participates in gym class, demonstrating sportsmanship and teamwork. He encourages his classmates, rather than using his physical strength to intimidate. It's clear that a new side of Montana Jack is emerging, one that seeks growth and positive interactions rather than power through aggression.

CUT TO:

INT. SCHOOL COUNSELOR'S OFFICE - DAY

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good. The little brat has learned his lesson..."

There is a strange laugh, unlike any other, deep and throaty, coming from Jeremiah's mouth.

JEREMIAH WHIZ (CONT'D)

"... For now."

The laugh continues, before quickly fading away.

FADE TO BLACK