Even though I'm an adult and Rosé and I can do whatever the hell we want. So frankly, Jisoo can kindly go and fuck herself if she thinks she has any say in Rosé and I's relationship.

"Okay..." Jaehyun drags out, slowly backing away toward Stella who's now sitting cross-legged on the floor. "We'll be back in half an hour!" He yells as he holds Stella's hand and pulls her out the door, whispering something about sprinkles and strawberry sauce.

***

When the front door slams shut, I'm not expecting Jisoo to start yelling at us.

Hell, I don't even know why she's yelling but here she is, face reddening, pointer finger out and thrusting here, there and everywhere as she paces back and forth, shouting.

"...And you two are so frustrating!" She starts, taking steps up and down the hallway. "You are ridiculous, and you think that having sex—" Her head whips around, angered hazel eyes glaring at me and Rosé. "Is going to fucking help. It's not going to, it'll just take you two back to how you started off and none of us want that. God! It's stupid!" She spins on her heel and begins the walk away, her footsteps a little heavier and harder, but then she stops, twirls around and stares at us, her hands coming up to either side of her head. "You two are both stupid!"

I feel Rosé physically wince next to me, and up until then I was totally on board with Jisoo yelling at us because she actually had a point. I already knew that Rosé and I having sex wasn't exactly going to help, but it just kept happening. We two are just drawn to each other, emotionally and physically, and we've got a real issue with talking about feelings and so I guess we've subconsciously been focusing on the physical part.

And also, Rosé's fucking hot. She's cute, sexy, beautiful, seductive, all wrapped into one, and it's a real fucking turn on. I can't help it if I can't keep my hands off her.

Still, feeling Rosé wince next to me, listening to Jisoo call Rosé stupid in spite of knowing how much Rosé hates it, it just makes me snap.

"Shut your fucking mouth, Kim," I spit, taking a step forward. Jisoo stops in her tracks, eyebrows lifting but I can tell she's not all that shocked. "Don't you dare call Rosé that. She isn't stupid, she never has been, and you're," I thrust my finger toward her, pointing sharply. "Not in this fucking relationship," I point back to myself and Rosé. "So don't start talking shit and pretending like you know anything about what's going on between me and Rosé."

The corners of Jisoo's lips curve up into the smallest of smirks, and it makes the fire burn hotter inside of me.

"What? Because you do know what's going on between you two?" She fires back and my mouth drops, ready to argue but I'm suddenly finding myself stumped. She has a point. "You don't have a clue," she ducks her head in a demeaning manner and bobs it, trying to get me to understand. I just clench my jaw, refusing to show weakness; especially seeing as Rosé's beside me. "Neither do you, Rosie," she glances to Rosé. "Neither of you know, and you said that I'm not in this 'relationship,'" she finger quotes the word, vision flitting back to me. "But neither are either of you."

I find myself faltering at the sudden softness in her tone, and how Jisoo slumps her shoulders like she's fed up of me and Rosé not talking about what we two are, or where it's heading. And I totally get that. I feel the same way, but I didn't realize it was affecting others around me, too.

Jisoo suddenly comes marching toward me, much to my surprise, and I feel her latch onto my t-shirt and push me forcefully back into her bedroom. I stumble a little, but catch myself and spin around just in time to watch Rosé stumbling in, too, and in time for me to glare fiercely at Jisoo for laying a hand on me because that shit just doesn't sit well with Lisa fucking Manoban. Nobody touches me without my permission, and Jisoo's fucking lucky she was caught off guard otherwise she'd have to learn how to drive with one hand. Bitch.