Mei goes to mk and y/n with a wide grin 🐲:" That was such an intense race! You look like you're having a lot of fun! So I thought I'd join in too!" Shouted Mei happy and y/n and Mk look over at her confused. 🌄:"To be honest, we almost died" said Mk nervously and looked away.
🐲: "But you didnt, so let's celebrate and play a round and invite your new friend," Mei replies positively and points to the game box.
⭐:"Mei that wasn't our new friend, he wanted to kill us!" Y/n crosses her arms and looks a bit annoyed
🐲:"Oh well then" Mei gets her phone and looks at us scarily 🐲:"where does he live~.." Mk and y/n looks at her in shock.

Suddenly pigsy comes out of his shop angrily and screams 🐽:"Mk Y/N! Where have you been!?" He runs up to us angrily and puts out his phone 🐽: "Can you explain to me why I got a 0 star rating?!"

⭐:"Well it was like that.." y/n was nervous and wanted to explain things to pigsy but mei interrupted y/n 🐲:"wow congratulations pigsy! That's better than nothing right~" she put her arms on her hips and Mk took off and runs towards tang y/n pursued. Pigsy yelled something but we weren't really paying attention. We see Tang where as usual slurps his soup and Mk get to him and calls his name, Tang gets startled and spits out his soup and Mk runs into the kitchen and looks for his book and Tang rubs his mouth and looks questionably at Mk 🌄 :"You remember the story with DBK?! Ah! Where is that!" Mk searches the kitchen in panic until he finds his book 🌄:"you see" he shows the page with DBK and a stack of keys falls down 🐽:"really kid!?" Pigsy looks angry and Mei holds pigsy tight.

others looked at y/n 🐽:"are you serious?" asked pigsy y/n nods and raises her hand making a neon blue wind. Everyone has their mouths wide open they were shocked 🐽: "since when?!" asked pigsy 🌄: "see! And look at that!" Mk makes the staff bigger and breaks the table and suddenly Tang's eyes started to shine with joy 🍜:"wu wu wu! Monkey king's staff! The legendary weapon that only Monkey King can use to destroy evil?!"

 Everyone has their mouths wide open they were shocked 🐽: "since when?!" asked pigsy 🌄: "see! And look at that!" Mk makes the staff bigger and breaks the table and suddenly Tang's eyes started to shine with joy 🍜:"wu wu wu! Monkey king's staff!...

🍜:Wait, why did you even have that?" He raises an eyebrow and looks at mk. Pigsy joins in 🐽:"Okey I believe you but where is that demon idiot now?" 🐲:" He's in the shoe shop" she looks at her cell phone "what?!" Everyone shouted and went to me and looked at her cell phone 🐽:"That shouldn't be another one of your dog videos Mei" he raises an eyebrow, Mei giggles 🐲:" it is always time to watch a puppy video" she scrolls down to the photo where you can see DBK 🐲:" but no, look what's trending #DBK"

🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

Y'all are in pigsy van and we're all pretty much squeezed in, nobody had burst, Mk squeezed in front to talk to pigsy and Tang. 🌄: "We have to go to flowerfruit Mountain! Without us getting killed somehow" Mk shows his book with the pictures. 🌄:"All we have to do is drive all over the sea is easy" 🐲:" Guys DBK is in the city center and smashes cheese, tea shops!" She points to her hand 🌄: "Another reason to get to Monkey King as soon as possible, flower fruit Mountain, we have to go there, right mr.tang?" 🍜:" Yes, definitely.." Mk's eyes sparkle and Tang raises his glasses. 🍜:" Flowerfruit Mountain is hidden in an uncertain place" Tang shrugs and smiles 🍜: so it would be better to go back home" he chuckles nervously.
🐲🌄⭐:" What?!" They looked shocked. Pigsy grabs Tang's face and pushes it away🐽:"Shut up you crybaby, I know someone who can take us there, he's the most obliging, deadly, anger-filled soldier!" Pigsy step on the gas and drives faster until he stops at the port 🐽:"Sandy" growled pigsy

🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲

"Where is my aggressive buddy who was super strong!" Pigsy's head is red with anger. Sandy grabbed pigsy and placed him on the floor. 🍵: "I was in therapy and they told me I should really calm down, so that's why I started drinking tea or doing yoga and I spent a lot of money on cats" he smiles. Y/N looks at a cat and sees that the cat is white with orange and brown dots. ⭐:" Diona?" Whispers y/n and sees a cat girl with pink hair in front of her, y/n blinks and she was gone apparently that was another memory.. y/n huffed and sat back.

Mei knelt down in front of Sandy 🐲:" hey Mr. Sandy Sir.. we really need your help, we absolutely have to go to flowerfruit mountain" Mei makes puppy eyes and Mk joins in. 🌄:" Please the world depends on it"
🍵:"Okey" he smiles 🌄:"really" he was surprised. 🍵: "I'll do anything for pigsy, I can take you there, but it won't be a relaxing trip," explains Sandy and Mei, Mk jumping around like little kids and screaming again and again. Y/n laughs as the two do. 🍵:"Okey let's go mo start start sequence!" Sandy crosses the poor and a blue cat jumps on a button and the whole house turns into a boat and we all go out to sea.

🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

Redson is on a roof guarding but a bull robot came up behind him and explained that the noodle boy and the peasant are on the sea. Redson got mad and fumed, his hair and eyes on fire. 🔥;" What?! You let them escape?!" 💃: "So your plan doesn't really go according to plan mh~" behind Redson comes a wind tornado and the wind disappears, PIF watched. She lifts Redson up with her wind powers and grabbed her son's face and smiled 💃:" oh don't worry~ my sweet useless boy~ your mother will get the staff" she lets go of Redson and Redson took few steps back and rubs himself his cheek. 💃: "I won't let anyone stop us not this time" so pif disappeared in her wind tornado.

(Ironfan is hot but Realtalk she would be so much prettier if she had her hair down 😅

🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜

Pigsy and Tang are chilling on the sofa and Mei is sitting on the floor scrolling on her phone. Mk poses with Monkey King's staff. Y/N looks out to sea enjoying the breeze until a small butterfly lands on her nose Y/N laughed lightly and the butterfly flew away and loaded onto her hand, Y/N looks at the butterfly ⭐:" your pattern looks pretty , unique" she smiles softly ⭐:" you are a special butterfly~"
The butterfly wags its wings with joy and you might think it has turned a little red.

But suddenly the ship shakes and y/n falls backwards and lands on her butt, the butterfly flies away. ⭐:"Outch" you whisper softly and get up and look back at the sea but this time there was no sea there was a land full of lava mountains, lava rivers and black stones definitely obsidian.

Y/N goes to the others they looking at the landscape. 🍵:"Welcome to the flaming mountains" smiles positively.🍵: "It's the only way through these mountains and the only place my ship can stop, just be careful okey"
We all nodded and understood what Sandy said. But Tang looks panicky 🍜: "I'll stay on the ship ok..." he smiles nervously. ⭐:"Of course you will" y/n looks annoyed pigsy too. Mk wanted to say something but Tang ran away so we wouldn't be persuaded to come along. 🌄:"Seriously?" Meckert Mk. 🐲: "Come on let's go!" She smiles and jumps out of the boat, Mk nods with glee and goes pigsy out of the boat too and y/n pursues Mk and Mei.

Everyone watched where they step except pigsy he was grumpy and crossed his arms and mumbled to himself. ⭐;" Pigsy watch out!" You schnapps pigsy and push backwards and when you did that pigsy screamed because fire shot up. ⭐:" Everything ok pigsy?" You look worried.
Pigsy snorted but nodded 🐽:" yes thanks y/n" ⭐:" no thing" she smiles at pigsy and lets go.
🐲:" Woa that was really tight pigsy" she also looked worried for a short moment and thought about it 🐲: "why did Monkey King choose this place among all places" 🌄: " well Monkey King used pif fans to close the Flammden mountains cross over"
When Mk explained that, y/n,Mei, pigsy tried to tell him that pif is behind him but he was too busy explaining.

Y/n was the only one who run to mk. Mk stopped explaining when he heard a giggle and turned around. The Fire Mist disappeared and everyone can see Ironfan. 💃:" oh my~, you're a real Monkey King fanboy" she grinned evilly and her eyes glow yellow.

Fire shot up next to her and Ironfan waves her fan into the flames, shooting a fireball at us. Mei, pigsy, Mk why panicked and ran around. But y/n stayed calm and raised her hand and used wind sword her wind ball was bigger than the other times and based the fire ball, y/n wind ball would off Fire and unleash the wind sword the fireball disappeared as your air/fireball disappeared.

you're still flying backwards fast and Mk has lost consciousness. Y/n tries to turn around and it worked and your wind gliders appeared and y/n could save Mk and herself from the fall. She glides a bit until she sees they are near flowerfruit mountain and glides along and lands into the beach. Her wind gliders disappear and she lays Mk on the sand ground.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I actually wanted to continue writing but Wattpad doesn't let me how nice 😭👍