𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

the skeleton key
episode 9 season 1

*were underground, where the demon bull family is to be specific, Theyre trying to dig up a blue domain looking thing with bull robots, when one of them pickaxed a specific spot some blue ghosts came out of there, keep that in mind, then it exploded as the bull robots were sent flying*

*With celestial*

*she was spying on the demon bull family when some ghosts from the explosion came up to her* *"huh"* she thought until the ghosts possessed her, this is the start of something new(hah, and you thought she was already evil enough)*

*back with the domain*

*lady iron fan walks to the thing they just dug up or well- it dug up itself but she walks over to it, there's chains and some blue non outlined ghost around it, it's giving a creepy aura for sure, oh red son also just appeared from no where too, the great ol' Dbk walks over to it too and tries to punch it, who tries to punch their source of power- anyway a barrier is on the domain so no one can free, or touch whatever is inside, and Dbk just roars and screams at the same time, he tries to punch it multiple times tl try to free it he claws at it and at the end he send purple fire to it (i forgot he had that)*

*with celestial + the mayor and others*

*the mayor is holding a key, the skeleton key that can open anything to be specific, he was standing on a podium with mk next to him, Celestial on his other side and mei overly excited about the key* "id like to present this key to monkie kid, the key to our very fair city" *the mayor said as mk glew cyan for a second because of holding the key then went back to normal then he rubbed the top of his head while celestial took over the podium but she was dressed differently, very different also her hair was messier* "uh, so what exactly does this key do?" *Mk asked questioning on what the key does* "oh-hoh, youll love this, it has the unlimited power to open anything, like any key except better" *Celestial said with a creepy smile like the one the mayor has usually but then Mei jumps up on the other side of the podium literally in celestials face as she speaks* "oh! anything? like a pet shop full of puppies?" *Celestial then went over to the side for the mayor to answer* "yes, or the door to a lions cage or an orphans piggy bank, a mystic ancient power source, oh but whatever you want to do today you can do no wrong, youve got our permission because im the mayor!" *the mayor laughed maniacally as Celestial just laughed to herself but then looked at mk with a glaring smile but her eyes said 'ill kill you' and her mouth said 'im possessed help' then Celestial walked over to the mayor as blue smoke appeared and the two vanished, Celestial with that same face* "i think thats maybe not the mayor and- mayor..ess? how do you call a female mayor? meh whatever" *Mei said as mk finally used that peanut brain he got there* "wait didnt the other mayor look familiar?" *Mk said tilting his head to the side as he looked at Mei* "yeah actually, yk because of the cat ears and tail" *Mei said as the two of them just brushed it off and ran to everywhere they could use the key*

*With celestial*

"you do realise im like, working with a different villain too right?"
"what difference does it make? that just means we have more allies"
"i dont think the spider queen would like to work with the bone demon-"
"- lady. bone demon"
"with the lady bone demon, whos the hostess anyway?"
"you could be a good target"
"except for me"
"im not entirely sure then, my lady will have to make her own decision"
"whatever you say mayor"
"thank you my lady"

*With Dayse*
*she was training with macaque on how to make shadow portals for easy transportation around the place and to not get caught going backstage without access in the shadow theatre, anyway soo something happened after macaque left for around a minute to grab something*